Sign in to follow this  
LordJarhead

Jarhead's NVG AddOn

Hi,

some of you may know me from the J.S.R.S. and may think: Hey, its this "sound-guy"! Yes! But now I wanted to make something different and I want to start with something small. So, heres my Idea:

After playing some nightmissions and so on, I was really frustrated by all these Nighvisions that not really like my taste. I was trying TrueMod, well, not my taste, Arma Vanilla, well, not my taste^^ The one of ACE is really nice indeed, but can't be used without other stuff of ACE and thats the point why I not gonna use it.

So I have no idea how to get something like that done, so I thought I just ask: Is there somebody who could help me a bit to make my own NVG AddOns?

Thanks you guys so far,

Jarhead

well, what are you looking at doing? i know bravo_6 did some nvg addons awhile ago..

With "Fixed Range Nightvision v0.7" addon you can adjust the brightness of NVGs, you may want to look at that. Dont know if ACE NVGs do something more or better though.

Well, it was just a thought. I want to do something different too, not only Sounds... some small addons to make this game a bit ... better... or so... I know there are already millions of good addOns, but I just want to make some too^^

For example, I would really like to make an Ballistic mod (not so much based on RL) that change the recoil of the gun like in ACE2... if you shooting a gun there, you can feel a bit better the power behind it. But as I said, I don't want to use ACE all the time. And I cannot enable only these two things...

So, was just a thought... but thanks anyway..

Jarhead