Sign in to follow this  
Yapab

Some info on PMC coop please

Hello,

After getting Arrowhead and finding that the built in campaign coop was not really coop, but two people playing in totally different areas (just not fun) me and my friend left arrowhead after mission 3 or 4 and forgot about Arrowhead.

I just noticed on Steam PMC and saw this text :

"Fully implemented 2-player co-op campaign mode"

Now could anyone confirm if this co-op campaign mode actually allows you to play with your friend in co-op together, like in ARMA2.

We really hated the co-op design in Arrowhead which places each player on a different team, far awy from each other, doing something totally different.

Also, the British Forces DLC, does that include any co-op campaign and again the same question as above about PMC.

Thanks,

Yapa

In PMC campaign, both players stick together, but they roles may vary on may occassions. For example in one mission one of you is equipped with .50 sniper rifle used to eliminate vehicles, but only your buddy has rifle with thermal imaging scope which can detect weak spots on vehicles. In other scenarios, you takes roles as driver/gunner or pilot/gunner, forcing you to cooperate tightly in order to achieve the victory.

We tried to provide very diverse experience for both players.

Thanks for the detailed and informative reply Gaia :)

It sounds good, think we will get this one with my friend as it seems to be back to the ARMA2 style coop.

Can you tell me about campaign coop in British Forces?

Please in future DLC/ARMA3 dont make coop like Arrowhead, where players are seperated, its not fun because its like playing two different games and just talking to each other :)

Thanks again,

Yapa