Sign in to follow this  
hitman07

ARMA2 PMC still shows LITE after purchase HELP!

It never asked me for the Serial Number, I bought it from GamersGate...it said installed successfully; however, the serial number I have I never got a prompt to enter it in...I bought British Armed Forces from GamersGate and I remember entering in the serial number that came for it...ARMA2 still shows PMC as LITE. I think its because I never entered the serial number. So how do I fix this? I dont see a @PMC folder in the ARMA2 directory. Where am I suppose to enter the serial number? (I am re downloading ATM because the first time it might have timed out? because I left it downloading while I was at work and I think it also auto installs so...idk. Please advise.

I am having similar problems intalling, I don't know about you, but I'm only getting a file called launch with no file extension, it is 829mb file, but when it doesn't work if I change it to .exe, it says "the file is too big to fit in memory", when I clearly have enough room, and if I extract I get a PMC_Data file and a Data file, if I try to run when renamed to just PMC it says "Failed to load file "pmc\addons\air_pmc.pbo" - decryption of headers failed", and if I leave it as PMC_Data it is still lite version.

I also didn't get asked for a CD key, which is strange, as I can't find an installing file anywhere. When I got BAF it was easy, PMC is f'ed up.

I bought mine through steam and tried to download it twice now, and i get the "Failed to load file "pmc\addons\air_pmc.pbo" - decryption of headers failed" error message as well...arghh even tried it without running any addons and still same error msg

I purchased PMC through STEAM, it downloaded ok and installed and is asking me for a CD key.

I have found in the STEAM games menu where the CD key is listed. I record that, start PMC and enter the key I was given and it does not work.

I have tried over and over and triple and quadurple checked so yes, the key is correct, but it does not activate the product.

Has anyone else had this issue and what recourse is there for the DLC that I paid $9.99 for not working?

for the error of Failed to load file "pmc\addons\air_pmc.pbo the fix that i found was if you go into the folder of

DLCsetup\PMC double click datacachepreprocessor.exe

it will run the setup and then actually create the PMC folder like it did for BAF then all should be good.

Gamersgate guys the problem isn't with PMC it's a Gamersgate issue. I have a friend who has the same problem with BAF where a second after downloading it just turns into a useless file. Take it up with GG.

I've never had issues with Sprocket.

As for Steam make sure you're running as administrator and you've disabled any funny virus checking software during installation.