Sign in to follow this  
Coffeecat

Coffeecat's Single Player Missions

@ahmedjbh

are you playing with ACE2? i think they created a different handle for IED´s and satchels, should work via the ACE2 interaction menu.

@Muahaha

thanks! yes i remember i also dropped the IED for the AA launcher, but theres no other way killing the convoy/tank as with a smaw or at4. i just played the mission some days ago and the convoy didnt stop at the ambush site. maybe they have noticed you or someone of your squad..? but the game saves at as you reach the outpost, maybe just load it and dont forget to pick the IED up again;-)!

@Muahaha

thanks! yes i remember i also dropped the IED for the AA launcher, but theres no other way killing the convoy/tank as with a smaw or at4. i just played the mission some days ago and the convoy didnt stop at the ambush site. maybe they have noticed you or someone of your squad..? but the game saves at as you reach the outpost, maybe just load it and dont forget to pick the IED up again;-)!

Well, I guess that will need to be the case then, yes I do have other AI compatriots near the ambush site, maybe they being there stop the patrol.

Just played Warriors. Loved the bits that worked. Two problems:-

1) I have Mando missile mods that (at least on the draw-distance I have to use) prevent the AA weapons getting sufficient lock to destroy the AH64 or the A10. I had to use line-of-flight dead reckoning and spam missiles when they strafed.

2) The IEDs won't place for me - I move to the indicated position, select put from the action menu... and nothing happens! Do you have some script attatched to either individual IED? That would mean you have to use a specific one? Or is it more likely i have a mod somewhere screwing it up?

Otherwise loving the work - it's refreshing to do things from a different perspective than a stars-and-stripes drapped grunt at the end of a bloated military machine. Using old-school tools and scrounging = much more challenge

hey, thx for playing Mw.

i cant say anything about how the mandomissle system works in the mission, never tested is sry.

No, the Ied´s are not scripted. you just put them on the ambush location where you want and fire them via action menu when you want.

Great mission. Everything worked very well, creating a truly immersive experience.

Shame OP hasn't made more missions.:confused:

Highlights

So I REALLY enjoy this mission, it's good fun being on the Opfor side, but I am having trouble finding the AA for the helicopter.

I searched everywhere and just can't find it.

Could you tell me the location?

I am talking about Mountain Warriors BTW

(I know this is an old thread, but I need some help with this mission)