Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

New models with o2

I just can't wait for you to release those aircraft (and bus) if they are not already release. smile.gif

Hmmm well I don't mean to be a killjoy...but is this going to be a AC-130confused.gif I mean if it is just a C-130,will it have the ability to transport ground units?... because if it is just a plain c-130... and it can't hold any Jeeps/hmmwv's/APC's then what good is it?A uge,Cumbersome airframe lumbering about the map isn't everyone's Idea of a fun time... well maybe some,but you get the picture wink.gif well,anyway we have armed cessna's.. (Cannon,Air-to-Air missiles..ect) if we DO arm the c-130..can we position weapons on the side? Or will they all face forward like the cessna?

I am not a designer,like you,man and I really don't understand the process,or the time that it must take you... but I have a few Ideas...

1.Make portholes on either side (usually the left) and put M-2 machineguns.. these can be loaded with 20-30MM/FFAR's,and can be manned by multiple players...

2. make the wing on the weapon side clear of drop tanks,stores,ect... so that the weapons stations have a clear field of fire.

jsut a though,man... I have several CSAR Uh-60's that have 30MM cannons in the doors.. (weapon"Machinegun30"),and it still swivels,and fires just fine...

I appreciate you going through the trouble to make these awesome vehicles,and I admire your dedication to your task.

If you need someone to publicly beta-test anything,or you need some fresh,objective input E-mail me @ greendlgr@myactv.net

=) and keep up the good work,man! =)

I want the C-130!!!!!

I repled after two weeks, because I was crusing the forum and I saw that Grokk had put </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">grrrr...Scorpio an an imposter!<span id='postcolor'> So I was curious...Why is Scorpio an imposter?

I want the C-130!!!!!

hmmm...that's odd...why did it post my post so many times? (well, okay, twice - but you know what I mean...)

lol, why has this thread came up again? sorry, no c-130 now. Go to the Tiger F-16 thread. Why am i an imposter, lol. I only did the c-130 thing for a laugh, and i apologised to the guy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ May 19 2002,18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, why has this thread came up again? sorry, no c-130 now. Go to the Tiger F-16 thread. Why am i an imposter, lol. I only did the c-130 thing for a laugh, and i apologised to the guy.<span id='postcolor'>

Scorpio, that's not funny. You raise people's hopes, just to get cheap thrills. You disturbed or something?