Sign in to follow this  
LANCERZz

ArmA II/OA Campaign Coop

Would anyone be interested in doing either the ArmA II or Operation Arrowhead campaign co op with me? I've never gotten around to completing either of these games' campaigns because the AI is a little buggy and i'd much rather do it with a real human. anyone interested my Steam ID is eiighty, xfire is lancer4952

Do not bump your thread for no reason. If people aren't responding that's because they have nothing to tell you. Please don't do it again.

it was off the first page. in most forums i've been on that's the only real reason to bump. :P sorry.

They don't like bumping around here.

The reason why you don't get a lot of responses might be that people have already played through those campaigns cooperatively a few times. However, you might have luck in finding a partner in crime once the new DLC comes out, so that would be my suggestion to you. Either that or luck out and find another dude who has not played the two originals.

hey lancer, ill play the coops with you, multiplayer is fun and all but i too like the scenarios of single player/coop ill hit u up on steam

yeah ill play, i haven't finished either of em so sounds like fun.

I'll play the COOP missions with you guys. Hopefully, you guys use mics.

I have only made it through a couple of the missions in ARMA 2 so far. I haven't played any of the ARMA 2 OA missions yet.

Steam ID is SlyJ