Sign in to follow this  
quakergamer

OPERATION FLASHPOINT P3D HACKED!!!!

quakergamer i already found a p3d export plugin for max, but NO import plugin so where did you find it ?? :/

Fox

Making them is not the prob , getting them into ofp is.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Fox Mulder on 1:43 am on Dec. 18, 2001

quakergamer i already found a p3d export plugin for max, but NO import plugin so where did you find it ?? :/

Fox

<span id='postcolor'>

Don';t need import/export. 1st of all lone wolf is using a maxscript prog that will amek yo uexport .3ds files Into Gmax. So that eman hye used 3ds max . And he also used another program( dont knwo the name) you can see it o ntrhe shot with buildings. and be sure, importing new modelsinto OPF will be out very soon smile.gif.

So what do you use to get access to the p3ds?

Bout time....

Quakegamer must have the hook up or somthing, always finding this stuff out before anyone else

QUAKEGAMER!

Don't release any tools to the public yet!

Image how much immature and newbie stuff would come. Only give this to the pros!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't release any tools to the public yet!

Image how much immature and newbie stuff would come. Only give this to the pros! <span id='postcolor'>

well you are certainly out of that catagory

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from BlackFeather on 4:55 am on Dec. 18, 2001

Bout time....

Quakegamer must have the hook up or somthing, always finding this stuff out before anyone else

<span id='postcolor'>

Like VBS1 and P3D. Sure, I telled some things to Hudson over ICQ how to Import*/Export models into OPF smile.gif. Now im searchuing for videos of VBS1. Who knows mb i'll find it and post it here smile.gif

quakergamer da finder smile.gif

Hey, don't be a f**kin' d**k

! I'm just saying that releasing this to the public will cause a major ripple!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 5:04 am on Dec. 18, 2001

QUAKEGAMER!

Don't release any tools to the public yet!

Image how much immature and newbie stuff would come. Only give this to the pros!

<span id='postcolor'>

uh huh and I can already imagine the complete s**te you'd churn out

1st i hate bieng jerked around by people who have this plugin or info on model making for ofp.release the info already, post the info or shut up and stop teasing everyone.

2nd devil who are you to tell any one they can't have power to make models...i pretty dam sure that people can make there own decisions about what addons they want,immature or not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from bigdd USMC on 9:05 am on Dec. 18, 2001

1st i hate bieng jerked around by people who have this plugin or info on model making for ofp.release the info already, post the info or shut up and stop teasing everyone.

2nd devil who are you to tell any one they can't have power to make models...i pretty dam sure that people can make there own decisions about what addons they want,immature or not.  

<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed, i bet Devil doesn't even knows how to make models.

Or he rips them off 3dcafe.com or something and takes all the credit for it, cheap guy.

Sure, i can release the info but Maya 4 costs 18.000$(my boss pays it) and there is no trial version or something.

Making new models in ofp doesn't works, it crashes so its pretty useless.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 7:05 pm on Dec. 18, 2001

Besides ... I don't even want the modeling tools!

<span id='postcolor'>

Its not about what you want it about what the people want.

A-Lone-Wolf found a way to import/export .p3d models, as you can read over here:

http://www.3dactionplanet.com/flashpoint/

"Some REALLY great news at last. It would seem A-lone-Wolf has managed to import p3d (Operationflashpoints modelling format) into GMAX (the FREE sister program of 3dstudio Max), change them, then put them back into OFP. I don't believe its possible to port completely new models into OFP, but surely this is a step towards larger mods based around new themes. I'm not sure how it's done but I'm sure the information will filter out over the next few hours/days so stay tuned.

Below are a few screenshots showing OFP models in GMAX and a modified HK MP5 with telescopic butt in and out."

bmp_obj1.jpg

ak47_v58_proxy_obj0.jpg

bmp_obj.jpg

mc_vojakw2_OBJ1.jpg

(Edited by Rogue at 11:56 am on Dec. 18, 2001)

(Edited by Rogue at 11:58 am on Dec. 18, 2001)

(Edited by Rogue at 12:01 pm on Dec. 18, 2001)

What is all the commotion about? All he said was you could import .p3d files and view them. If you can't get the model to work in OFP, then this changes nothing.

I have Maya 4, but I'm not interested in spending time making models that may quite well be unusable for OFP.

When importing into OFP becomes possible, making all the animations and features of the model work, then we can all get excited.

And the you can send it to the pro's, like Devil, and he could make us all something really cool, like a laser designator smile.gif

Sorry Devil, couldn't resist smile.gif

Konyak

And what about Polyrestriction, i mean if you look at the low polycount models we currently have, what will be possible at all. Do we have to hack the flashpoint.exe to allow for higher polycount or something?

And as konyak said, what about Animations and additional options, will it work or will it be simply a static object........so many questions little answers.

I think there's no polyrestriction. The developers have only kept the polycount low for a fluid gameplay.

Would you make real models for your bright green and red cars Devil?

Release these tools whenever you wan't to.

I do hope this doesnt turn out to be another f.u.c.k.i.n.g prank.