Sign in to follow this  
Marc15yo

Picdrop.net anyone?

Thanks yeah we are constantly working on the album page.

Just a little update guys: me and my friend finally finished the new version of the album page. It took longer than anticipated but now it's up and running. You can now delete and just have a better "view" of your photos.

Next up is the modify feature. This will take even longer but in the end it should be superb. Where gonna add image resize, basic image editing functions like cropping, effects, text... But this will take some time since this is completely new to us. But that's our next objective for this week and the next.

Facebook login is still on hold as there are some problems (privacy related) with the facebook login API when integrated with our database. It leaves it to vulnerable for attacks and for people to access other people's photos. So until we can get around that the facebook API won't be included.

Another thing were working on is making the user registration much more simple. Once we get the modify page up and running registration would be, more user friendly. In the mean time those that don't want to register can still not register if they want to. But we will be putting more strict limits on guest users because we don't want them to take advantage of our bandwidth too much. (Spam) :j:

And thank you for your continued support everyone, every suggestion you make we take into account.

not to be annoyin or anythin but u kinda forgot to mention that the site looks completely different :9

:rolleyes:

@jayeasy Yeah we did a complete overhaul overnight on monday or tuesday. So yeah the site looks much much better and "proffessional" along with the album page. Were also going to improve on that soon with a friend of ours who's gonna teach us new tricks like creating your own albums and more management of photos

@Hans Ludwig

Taken into account :rolleyes:

Q: I dont [don't] know how to work Picdrop,[.] can[Can] you help? You don't separate two independent sentences with a comma.

A: No worries,[Delete "no worries' or put Yes,] we've taken the time to create a comprehensive guide to aid new users in adjusting to Picdrop.

See our How-To Guide (hyperlink "How-To Guide").

There are A LOT of grammatical errors. I would suggest having someone proof read your Q&A.

Edited by Hans Ludwig

Yeah we fixed that, it was very sloppy. ;)

No problem. I didn't mean to sound like a dick. I just wanted your site to look uber professional.