Sign in to follow this  
megagoth1702

Looking for a good AH64 sound

As said above - the amount of soundmods is huge, too big... I've tried a couple now but can't find a really good one.

Any of you guys know a good apache sound mod?:o

Roger.

TRSM is having troubles with overwriting the default sound. I am sitting here for already 2hrs trying to make it work.

God damn superclass-subclass chaos. TRSM has the best chopper sounds so far and it is a pain in the ass that it is not working atm... :-/

Jarhead have a really relistic sound for the main 30mm gun also for the chopper is good i use Jarheads AH 64 files and for weapon and the TRSM for apache

Hm, yeah, JR has a nice sample, lacking punch tho.

I will fix that.

However - here is what my apache sounds like atm, edited a couple of TR rotary files to get engineClose, engineFar sounds and mixed em up, at close distance you can hear the turbine mostly, should blend out the rotors. Does not work so well on the UH60, but the apache sounds nice in my opinion. :)

I wonder where tango got his mainrotor-files from, that clear, nice chop chop sound...

Currently uploading a video of the HiFi m230 mixed with the JSRS M230, fucking nice... Wait for it, another 10 mins. :)

Edited by megagoth1702

which mods did you eslse used for the vid.

my A10 GAU sounds is fucked up sounds like a fart need help uasing hifi

The Ah sounds on the apache & UH60 vid are damn good.

The only thing would be the sound level as apaches and pretty much all helicopters are bloody loud and when it did its close fly by you would have not been able to hear anything else.

Infact whilst watching the video an AH flew over the block im in to get to the runway on the other side of base and it sounded pretty much the same.