Sign in to follow this  
Newborn

Commanding Problem

I am not new at all but i´ve got a question about commanding in Benny Warfare i come from the PvP sceene and have no idea how to solve the problem.

When i start a mission the vote commander screen appears then i choose that i become commander ... that works fine after a while i get the message that i`m commander

i start building the base but if i create the HQ nothing appears on the battlefield is theire something i have to attend ???

a little help would be realy nice :-)

You have to go to the command vehicle and select build base or whatever.

Then you have to deploy the HQ somewhere where its shows up as green. Once its deployed, transformed from the armor unit to a building, you can start building other stuff if you have enough Supply points and money.

Supply points is what you get from captured towns etc and money you get from killing stuff, having towns etc.

You can press M for the map and see at the top bar whos the commander, how many supply points he was/incoming, money etc to make sure your nick is the commander.

What's more, I also find that the scale of my AI teammates seems to be too small when I prewive the Warefare in editing mode. They are thrifty and they will never build choppers or fixed wing plane, but only some infantries and some light Armor vehicles. Mostly I have to depend on myself if I wanna to destroy enemy's base.

i start building the base but if i create the HQ nothing appears on the battlefield is theire something i have to attend ???

Warfare BE was programmed for dedicated server hosting. The HQ not showing up happened to me when trying/hosting the mission as non-dedicated lan server, too.

IIRC Benny wrote he will try to fix such non-dedicated bugs in further versions. Until then you can start a dedicated host by adding -server to an ArmA2 shortcut.