Sign in to follow this  
Grey Fox

Hair choice in women

Just another one of those semi-pointless polls. I got the idea after thinking of a little therapy and just wanted to know.

I picked burnettes;)

(never figured out correct spelling and too lazy to look in dictionary)

well, i guess this is the confirmation of this forum being Predominantly male. Anyhoo, while i'm here, Aint nothin' like chocolette!

I really like women with dark hair. I don't mind a blonde once in while though. Redheads don't do to much for me, they are usually to fair skinnned.

Yeah, i dont mind blondes when its natural. Otherwise, forget it.

A redhead will do it for me every once in a while. Angie Everheart is one of those biggrin.gif

Maybe we should have a thread of chicks without guns. The guns are great but it makes the young male mind force to choose(sometimes). With my limited attention span I would prefer to look at women all day then shoot some heavy caliber weapons. Anyone got any pics that aren't enough to make a mod shut this down?

What are you talkin about you arent into redheads? I know a few redheads who are absolute knockouts. Of course, I cant really say I care too much about hair color

I guess I'm one of those few guys who loooves redheads.  They are just my type.  And personality wise, they are really warm, playful and kind of goofy and sweet.  

I think dark haired girls are too serious.  And blondes around at my college just drink and burp and cuss too much.  

Sorry, I like my girls to be feminine.  

I don't like loud girls who like to drink too much and get shitfaced.   Not my kind of style.

Just my opinion.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 02 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> And personality wise, they are really warm, playful and kind of goofy and sweet.  

<cut cause thats not my opinion>

Sorry, I like my girls to be feminine.  

I don't like loud girls who like to drink too much and get shitfaced.   Not my kind of style.

Just my opinion.<span id='postcolor'>

I totally agree with you on how I like my girls personality. Feminine women know how to control you though which could be bad. Good thing that is really rare

I love seriousness in the brunettes. I cant stand being with someone who cant keep a conversation worth a damn. Red heads come in a very close second. I will say that sometimes a strawberry blonde is pretty damn good.

My mind is becoming very imaginative of the local female population right now.

SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME SOME SUGGESTIVE PHOTOS OF THESE GREAT WOMEN YOU SPEAK OF!

P.S. Thank God I live in Southern California. Just a half hour of driving to the beach and two hours for the mountains. Summers almost here and I remember the summers of women wearing those small suggestive thongs.

Ahhhhhhh, yes...............Thongs........those things kick ass.

Southern California, arn't they all just plain blonde there?

I think they are all dyed blonde.

Seeing a dyed blonde girl with a red sunburnt back with a beer in one hand and a cigarrette in the other laying on a beach sunbathing and cussing or bitching about whatever bs is disgusting to me.

It's not the way a girl should be.

They should be more softspoken.

Like I said, pretty, warm, playful and feminine.

Redheads are just more the compatible that way for me I guess.

I cant stand fake blondes. Every time i see a brunette with bleached blonde hair, i just think to myself "what the hell are you doing!?.........covering up that beautiful chocolette brown, have some dignity!"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ May 02 2002,22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Southern California, arn't they all just plain blonde there?<span id='postcolor'>

Nope. You got all colors: Brown, Black, Red, Blonde. And the beaches are now full of them. They tease you when they talk to you! They charm you ask for phone numbers and all the ones that talked to me looked great.(and I still have their numbers tounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ May 02 2002,23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Brunettes all the way!  smile.gif

Angelina-gde.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Awwwwwww, you remembered!

<::::::::(Angelina fan biggrin.gif )

I like brunettes. Blond i don't like, and a redhead once in a while is nice. Some redheads look nice, but i prefer dark hair wow.gif

Claudia allt the way!

schiffer.jpgcs071.jpg

Rebecca Romijn-Stamos is not too bad either:

rebecca_romijn2.jpg

SP0CK_int013@Rebecca_Romijn02.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ May 03 2002,00:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I reckon Angelina is quite ugly!

She has one enormous lip<span id='postcolor'>

Blasphemer!!! She has beautiful, succulant lips!!!

Too be honest, i really don't care what type of girls you like. Since valentinesday i am single, because i had a nice girl which was a brunette which was nagging all the time. During the past months i found out that i didn't miss her a bit. I do nice things she didn't want me to do. I play computergames whenever i please to, i can go out with friends without the b|tch hanging around me all the evening. And i never have to see the movie the Matrix again. The last year of our relationship i saw the movie EVERY WEEK at least once. No lie. Whenever we did something fun like skating, after she did 10 meters she said ah, let's go home and watch TV. I wanto see the Matrix. Yes, the horra, the horra. I bought a special edition recently of the Matrix, but i haven't seen it yet. Everytime i see the face of NEO it wants to make me destroy the DVD. mad.gif

Ending things on bad terms is no good for either party. You say youre over eachother, you say you dont miss her, but you know it still eats you up inside.

I miss her like the pain in my butt. I dumped her, and i'm glad. If i wanted her back, i would have told her months ago. Nope, i'd rather kiss a wookie......