Sign in to follow this  
twirly

Consistency with keys....and everything else.

Consistency with everything really. Sometimes you press the "plus" and zoom in slowly...sometimes it just zooms in. It would be great if something like the instant zoom was a toggle...instead of another key to unzoom. Make things that can be toggled toggleable. Also add a click to things like that....so we can have some audible feedback. It just adds polish to a game that seriously needs it.

The sight pictures on the guns are all over the place. Some sights are close to your face...some are out there.

There's just a lot of general inconsistency that really needs work to polish this game. But what we will get instead is more new content that also doesn't work.

Quantity instead of quality!

Still love it though!! Peace!

The sight pictures on the guns are all over the place. Some sights are close to your face...some are out there.

Is that because some sights are mounted close to your eye and some sights are mounted further down the barrel?

You know that's intentional and realistic right?

In the real world sights more distant from your eye are intended to give you a greater peripheral vision so that you can quickly acquire targets. It works that way in the game too!

I have real guns....lots of them and can tell you the view down an AK is not what is represented in this game!

I have real guns....lots of them (...)

well, in that case, even if i didn't, i'd still agree with you :D

but surely - i also fumble a bit with the zoom controls... they are somewhat inconsistent among different units - specially tanks... some even have mismatching controls between gunner and commander positions :butbut: - it can, indeed get very awkward at times :rolleyes:

and i find there should be some form of smoothing for axis-controlled zoom controls - i get a LOT of jitter when i leave the axis in positions between the deadzone in the middle and the detents...

Well, its another post about toggle zoom not working in every situation. Any chance BIS can chime in here and let us know if this can be fixed? If there is some reason they have it limited?

I want to be able to toggle (lock zoom) mainly while in vehicles, like driving cars, flying planes, helos etc. How come we can Toogle zoom on foot but not in these situations?

Also I would like to be able to toggle zoom for the gun optics on some of the vehicles like the stryker, which IRC has a crappy spring zoom that unzooms every time you release the + key.

I like the Ops idea of a click noise for the fixed zoom sights.