Sign in to follow this  
General Lag

Uhm, I want VBS!!

ehh i'm not saying that i don't want VBS but hey if there is classified stuff in it i think that the marines shall keep it that way.

The thing they can do is, all the models and "actions" make them as a addon i mean kinda like a Gold update thet can call it USMC update...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thorn @ Dec. 15 2001,17:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's simply unfair. Those guys where developing the whole engine and stuff for us gamers, and the ones getting the best game is  the army!!! I bet the VBS has accurate Collision detection, Great Network code, a whole lot of Units more, and a better ranking system and stuff.

Do they forget who made this sucess possible at all. It was us. We bought the game and enjoyed it!! Only through us the army does even know that it exists.

And what should be so confidental about thos military modells. I mean, hands up, is there somebody who does not know what the x31 or a stealth bomber is?

Naa that's all bulls**t. It's the way they always do it. They want just to have all the fun alone. That's it!!!

Grmblflix, himmelhergottnochmal. Unfair!!!

I bet in the VBS can more then 200 players play fluently togheter.

Go on BIS, many fun with your army toys.<span id='postcolor'>

Your a fool, are you paying like 19 million dollars to have the system developed for you? no, So why should you gain the benifits?. The navy owns absoloutly every that is created for the vbs, so they dont, and most likely wont have any obligation to release it for public use. They are paying for the engine, the programming, the units produced, and all the technical help they are getting how much did you pay?. And do really think that if BIS new how to improve the netcode, collisions and the ranking system affordably, they wouldnt have already done so? is so, you are a f00l. And secondly, its the MARINES that its getting made for get your facts strait before u start blabing on.

I agree it would be great if they released the Models for vbs, but 1.The vbs will be based on the marines, not the army like fp is based on and 2.They shouldnt release anything if would comprimise security in any way.

Well I hope we get some of the cool toys from it, like the AAV biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snoopy @ Dec. 16 2001,04:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whats VBS?

never heard of it.<span id='postcolor'>

Search The FAQ for "VBS".

I think VBS require this specs (at least)

PIV 2.0Ghz

1 Ghz RAM

GeForce 3 64Mb

or maybe higher than that...