Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Wishlist to kegetys

ok what you should do now:

Civilian Addons:

a 10 Seater Plane (I dont remember its name but it looks like a Cessna but longer)

A Jeep with at least 4-5 seats

Not very important:

A Bus or Double Decker Bus

What do you think?

i think a C-130 would be kool. very useful plane.

heh, that's exactly what i thought you'd say, keg. biggrin.gif

Hey Snake, don't you know how to make models? You lazy sod. tounge.gif

Ok those Jokes werent funny.

i can MODEL BUT I DONT FRIGGIN @#}@##@{#@#]¦#¦@]#@]@#¦#]@¦#[@}{##@}@#¦]#@¦#}@¦#@¦#@¦[#@}#@¦#@{#@#[@¦# OF SAKE HAVE OXYGEN

GRRR

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ May 02 2002,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok those Jokes werent funny.

i can MODEL BUT I DONT FRIGGIN @#}@##@{#@#]¦#¦@]#@]@#¦#]@¦#[@}{##@}@#¦]#@¦#}@¦#@¦#@¦[#@}#@¦#@{#@#[@¦# OF SAKE  HAVE OXYGEN

GRRR<span id='postcolor'>

Wasnt a joke, you could have had Oxygen if you just had asked for it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NOLIMITSOLDIER @ May 02 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kegetys Give me Oxygen then.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Kegetys Give Us Oxygen. if you say do it yourself

And still i dont have a Mod and if i ask they would certainly refuse me.

I had a Mod Project , to let people create the models and i import them ingame

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ May 02 2002,15:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NOLIMITSOLDIER @ May 02 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kegetys Give me Oxygen then.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Kegetys Give Us Oxygen. if you say do it yourself<span id='postcolor'>

Giving it away would be illegal

nah just be an asshole and steal the gas form of oxygen biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ May 02 2002,14:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ May 02 2002,15wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NOLIMITSOLDIER @ May 02 2002,13:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Kegetys Give me Oxygen then.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah Kegetys Give Us Oxygen. if you say do it yourself<span id='postcolor'>

Giving it away would be illegal<span id='postcolor'>

True

i would pay 100$ to BIS to get Oxygen

Kegety and too *just forgot that*

give us a donuts ....

well this ll be nice my duty in OPF as officer really need it tounge.gif

i'm just about to send my agreement by post now.

*walks proudly to the Post Office and screams "Oxygen, Oxygen, Oxygen!" to an old lady.* biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Woah!

Guys, GUYS!

Give poor ol' Keg a break.

Just because he HAS Oxygen, and can create whatever he wants,

AND released a Model that he spent three days working on,

Doesn't give us the right to ask for MORE.

Because when we FORCE him to make stuff, and when/if he does make it, we'll just want more, more, more.

Give Keg a break.

Be happy that he gave the Finnish Hawk to you in 3 days.

Erm,

How about a V22-Osprey? wink.gif

Nah, I'm just pulln' yer tail, I'm quite happy with what I have now.

spookykege.jpg

Oooooooh...spooky kege... biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

Is that you keg, because i saw it on your site with title "spooky kege", biggrin.gif

Im sorry but starting a new thread and begging someone to do something doesnt work anymore. Well, actually it never worked. There just aren't enough people out there who know how to do this stuff and there are even fewer people who have the right tools to make it look good. Until (and if ever) oxygen is released, I dont think there will be alot of new models pouring into OFP. In short, Keg is probably working on something else right now. So just leave him alone.

we can easily force him to make new stuff all we need is a baton, a shovel, and some popcorn.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 02 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we can easily force him to make new stuff all we need is a baton, a shovel, and some popcorn.<span id='postcolor'>

Just a gun loaded with 5 BMG Bullets, or a Knife if we dont have money or license for a gun smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ May 02 2002,08:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Without Glasses...

Anyway i am guessing Keg's Age: 15-16?<span id='postcolor'>

he's 17 and his birthday is 2/29/1984

i'm his stalker...ok i just ripped it offa icq

hey, live leave old keg alone, man. Just becaue you don't have O2, doesn't mean you have to FORCE him to make the models.

I'm just 13, and i'm already a professional modeller and skinner. If you guys are 20 or something like that, you are just a bunch of lazy sods who can't be bothered to ask BIS for O2.

Please don't take it personally guys,  wink.gif  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 02 2002,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">he's 17 and his birthday is 2/29/1984<span id='postcolor'>

Where exactly did you learn your maths? tounge.gif

Kegety come on be a team player you've relased good mods but rumor has it that your not going to make anymore! Is this true? And even if it isnt listen to us players we all want oxygen too except you have it so all we can do is beg you to create mods from it. So dont stop making mods are try to listen to the people they want good quality mods the like that can only be made via oxygen. mad.gif