Sign in to follow this  
Ruskiesrule

Enfield

Sorry about the gramma and spelling, my keybord is broken!!!

and...

...#### YEAH! We run around a forest with our drill sargents firing blanks into the air wile we run around stabing sand bag targets and braking our knifes!

Just think of us as the British version of the navy seals, and we still have the SAS, haha!

I take pride in my troop!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Ruskiesrule on 10:04 pm on Dec. 22, 2001

Sorry about the gramma and spelling, my keybord is broken!!!

and...

...#### YEAH! We run around a forest with our drill sargents firing blanks into the air wile we run around stabing sand bag targets and braking our knifes!

Just think of us as the British version of the navy seals, and we still have the SAS, haha!

I take pride in my troop!<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO!

So the officers run up to you, unseath your knife, break the blade, hand it back to you, and make mean faces?

jst incase that was seriuse , We stab the dumby sand bagmen with the knifes so hard we often brake them, so never take on a royal marine in close hand to hand combat!!!!

(Edited by Ruskiesrule at 10:28 pm on Dec. 22, 2001)

Oh, I see. I once cut a steak that was way too hard, and the bone chipped part of my knife. I'm pretty sure I can take a marine on with ease :biggrin:

You probably could win against a marine but not a ROYAL MARINE or any other british soldier

Eye loss, being blind, deaf, dum (The non-speaking kind), I'm out cuz i have to wait for my shaterd knee cap to heel!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from madmike on 12:33 am on Dec. 23, 2001

You probably could win against a marine but not a ROYAL MARINE or any other british soldier

<span id='postcolor'>

Well actually, I fought one last night. He wasnt tough at all actually. He was about three feet tall, one arm, no legs, and had a scar on his face. He said he was a veteran, so he obviously had combat experience. If thats all your country can provide in terms of elite troops, then I laugh at you!!

*Stands atop mountain of injured veterans*

Ummmm.......Well duh! If he only has one arm and no legs! Then you are bound to win! To tell you the truth mate saying things like that only subtracts the odds in your favour about your countries "tough" army, seeing that an american what ever you are! Beating up a disabled person! You just lucky that I know that you are not telling the truth about what you did!

(Edited by Captain Kickass at 2:03 am on Dec. 23, 2001)

British troops are like Vinnie Jones, but they trade cocky-ness with hardness, making them selfs 10 times harder!

Well yeh. I must say some of the lads in training that I know, make Vinne Jones look like Harry Potter. A complete poof! But sound like Prince Charles. (Not really!)

(Edited by Captain Kickass at 3:03 am on Dec. 23, 2001)

(Edited by Captain Kickass at 3:05 am on Dec. 23, 2001)

Why do all the brits find it necessary to turn every thread into a "we are the best" arguement? It can't be proven and your opinions are far from truth so everyone needs to shut the #### up on the whole topic.

Oh, and Ruskiesrule. You said you received a VC? As in a Victoria Cross? (Thats the equvilent of a Medal of Honour to you Americans). For shooting 'some guy'? Well we are getting lax in our commendations these days!

I'm training as an Officer in the RAF, and can reassure you that there is a minimum academic level, for all the branches....even Marines! That level of grammer is pretty shocking, as well as the 'crazy' stories.

(Oh, and we do like the USAF believe it or not! They brought over 5,000 bottles of Bud on a KC135-E at RAF Waddington. Wing party!)

Thank you War Dog. It has 'been' corrected. smile.gif

(Edited by Badgerboy at 11:18 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Badgerboy on 6:54 am on Dec. 23, 2001

I'm training as a Officer in the RAF, and can reassure you that there is a minimum academic level, for all the branches....even Marines! That level of grammer is pretty shocking, as well as the 'crazy' stories.

<span id='postcolor'>

'An' officer.

As for Ruskiesrule's claims, easy enough to verify. Since he hasn't claimed to be special forces, the info should be public domain. a quick Email to the Imperial War Museum should confirm the facts.

Would Ruskiesrule care to supply any details to make the search quicker?

(Edited by Wardog at 1:05 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

I've said this 20 times now, my keyboard is broken. It tends to miss out the odd letters.

In that sentence alone i had to correct:

tends

I've

Said

KeyBoard

Its only natural that i will miss out some of my mistakes!!!

Now i'm off to write that in my sig,

And we have to write so meny threads on how we are better cuz yous make up with TV and films!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Badgerboy on 5:54 am on Dec. 23, 2001

Oh, and Ruskiesrule. You said you received a VC? As in a Victoria Cross? (Thats the equvilent of a Medal of Honour to you Americans). For shooting 'some guy'? Well we are getting lax in our commendations these days!

I'm training as a Officer in the RAF, and can reassure you that there is a minimum academic level, for all the branches....even Marines! That level of grammer is pretty shocking, as well as the 'crazy' stories.

(Oh, and we do like the USAF believe it or not! They brought over 5,000 bottles of Bud on a KC135-E at RAF Waddington. Wing party!)

<span id='postcolor'>

I got shot in the liver aswell as my knee cap! And one chiped m skull, i had blood poring out!

You only get one if you have a 1 in 10 chance of survivel

(Edited by Ruskiesrule at 1:13 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Soon2B 2nd LT on 3:08 am on Dec. 23, 2001

Why do all the brits find it necessary to turn every thread into a "we are the best" arguement?  It can't be proven and your opinions are far from truth so everyone needs to shut the #### up on the whole topic.

<span id='postcolor'>

Because it is usually it is provoked mate!

O.k and RuskiesRule. You are one poor B*STARD! No offence!:smile:

Well on the VC thing the last two were awarded during the falklands war to Herbert Jones and Ian John McKay both of whom were KIA. None of the new Canadian or Australian VC have yet been awarded. The register of recipents of the VC is freely available to the public so please take the time to check it out.

http://www.chapter-one.com/vc/award.asp?vc=653

http://www.chapter-one.com/vc/award.asp?vc=793

Thanks for the link, sped things ups considerably.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Ruskiesrule on 2:11 pm on Dec. 23, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Badgerboy on 5:54 am on Dec. 23, 2001

<span id='postcolor'>

I got shot in the liver aswell as my knee cap! And one chiped m skull, i had blood poring out!

You only get one if you have a 1 in 10 chance of survivel

(Edited by Ruskiesrule at 1:13 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

<span id='postcolor'>

Don't ell me; You forgot about liver failure because of the hole in your head?

Oops.

(Edited by Wardog at 8:36 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Ruskiesrule on 2:25 am on Dec. 23, 2001

British troops are like Vinnie Jones, but they trade cocky-ness with hardness, making them selfs 10 times harder!

<span id='postcolor'>

I just watched scrapheap challenge and there were some British soldiers vs some americans vs some russians. And whoever just watched that proves your point exactly!

Dam it! I fogot to watch that!

I didn't bother telling you about the liver and head shots cuz i was talking about what got me put out of the Navy, i'm out of the navy cuz my left knee is shaterd!

(Edited by Ruskiesrule at 8:28 pm on Dec. 23, 2001)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 4:49 pm on Dec. 23, 2001

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Soon2B 2nd LT on 3:08 am on Dec. 23, 2001

Why do all the brits find it necessary to turn every thread into a "we are the best" arguement?  It can't be proven and your opinions are far from truth so everyone needs to shut the #### up on the whole topic.

<span id='postcolor'>

Because it is usually it is provoked mate!

O.k and RuskiesRule. You are one poor B*STARD! No offence!:smile:

<span id='postcolor'>

This cuz of all my injurys!? My nick name was rambo, cuz i usualy end up finishing a mission with a new scare! I now have about 32.

Oh, and i hav worked with SAS in the gulf, but thats all i can say, and i havn't signed any interntional secracy forms, so i could, but when i get better i will not be able to go back into the navy!

I think thats a bit of bulls**t coming out of your mouth Ruskiesrule.

next you will be saying you were captured in iraq and tortured but managed to run away with 2 broken legs etc.............. etc.............then ended up in Serria leonne and rescued those hostages