Sign in to follow this  
katdogfizzow

[10-78] COOP 1-8 "The Menace"

GET IT HERE:

[10-78] COOP 1-8 "The Menace" on Zargabad v.99

http://www.filefront.com/17268994/CO8-TheMenace.Zargabad.zip

Infiltrate/clear an enemy compound in Zargabad and use their resources to shoot down an enemy plane.

Special thanks to Tophe ,Kronzky, kylania and the BI forums

35aod9s.jpg

adjjuu.jpg

2rwtdsg.jpg

Edited by katdogfizzow

decent mission,imo a "populated" city would make a better impression even it takes performance - but i felt pretty "alone" even when playing it alone

The complex was well setup,but its easily solvable if you get a high covered position and just take your time and shoot em one by one

They dont come for you,the car patrol is pretty careless and the SU engaged me only after the 5th shot missile (the IGLA pod sucks when you play it,strangely not if the AI crews it)

And the most bumming thing on the mission is the not working chopper extraction (works/ed in all your missions i played but not this time)

I´m currently still waiting for it while i type this :eek:

None of the less,good invested 45min *thumbs up*

Why do i feel this was a piece of cake? :cool:

Edited by TheScar
god damn gram

decent mission,imo a "populated" city would make a better impression even it takes performance - but i felt pretty "alone" even when playing it alone

The complex was well setup,but its easily solvable if you get a high covered position and just take your time and shoot em one by one

They dont come for you,the car patrol is pretty careless and the SU engaged me only after the 5th shot missile (the IGLA pod sucks when you play it,strangely not if the AI crews it)

And the most bumming thing on the mission is the not working chopper extraction (works/ed in all your missions i played but not this time)

None of the less,good invested 45min *thumbs up*

Why do i feel this was a piece of cake? :cool:

Are you playing on a dedicated server? I wonder what happened with the extraction. I may have to add a couple of lines. (worked on my non-dedicated) I'll check...thanks for the feedback. If so, I may have to update Co8-Quick Assault as well

Thats awesome you shot the plane down, you must be pretty good, our group is really sucking right now hahaha 2 of us got lit up by that thing...was pretty awesome. You play veteran mode?

Looked something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwsPUEx65w4

Edited by katdogfizzow

Are you playing on a dedicated server?

TheScar´s CosyCoOp @ OA 178.20.10.53:51040

signatures off?

You play veteran mode?

Depends,switchin between Reg and Vet,depends on the mode of seriousness i´m on - played it on Vet

also,changing IGLApods after 2 shots does make sense on a 1 life mission :D

but i needed 9-10 shots till i hit her critically

and while we´r at it - played CO8-FalconDown (hostage mission) today and it looks like you placed the group leader as no2 so careless people (like me) dont read and cant order stuff if not Leader when playing alone

Also,it would be nice to have a hint that if you open fire the hostage gets shot by guards - i took out 4.5 guys and 2 UAZs + the MI but after a few minutes you hear "pain screams" and after another minute "Mission Fail" comes up

Pretty clueless about the why,maybe i misread/didnt read up properly

Edited by TheScar
addition

TheScar´s CosyCoOp @ OA 178.20.10.53:51040

signatures off?

rhetorical i suppose; ill add the lines :(

Depends,switchin between Reg and Vet,depends on the mode of seriousness i´m on - played it on Vet

also,changing IGLApods after 2 shots does make sense on a 1 life mission :D

great thinking

but i needed 9-10 shots till i hit her critically

damn, i gotta part with you dude

and while we´r at it - played CO8-FalconDown (hostage mission) today and it looks like you placed the group leader as no2 so careless people (like me) dont read and cant order stuff if not Leader when playing alone

The team leader is #1 (corporal) and the rest sergeants. However, I believe someone has to be the team leader in order for the mission to work correctly ..rescue missions are very tricky. (but will transfer if TL dies)

Its been tested and passed so it works. just make sure someone is TL to start

Also,it would be nice to have a hint that if you open fire the hostage gets shot by guards - i took out 4.5 guys and 2 UAZs + the MI but after a few minutes you hear "pain screams" and after another minute "Mission Fail" comes up

Pretty clueless about the why,maybe i misread/didnt read up properly

He should be in a very safe spot, but it sounds like you may have done what we did..We shot down the chopper an it landed on him. :yay:

hes hiding on top of the mosque

Edited by katdogfizzow

He should be in a very safe spot, but it sounds like you may have done what we did..We shot down the chopper an it landed on him

negative,the chopper touched down 400/500m North of the Mosque

having "tried" to play your other Hostage mission i put my money on a execution commando - guess i have to replay it again (only did a 15min run on it till death)

:yay:

[/color]

Do me favor, if you get a chance to pass "C08-QuickAssault" and let me know if it works in there (same extraction)

(you can call radio alpha at the start if you want)

Edited by katdogfizzow

[/color]

Do me favor, if you get a chance to pass "C08-QuickAssault" and let me know if it works in there (same extraction)

checked and isnt working too (waited 6min after i called Alpha)

checked and isnt working too (waited 6min after i called Alpha)

aha... ok big thanks ill update a new one to test with new lines for dedicateds. Hopefully it works.

Heres a resave of QA with the 2 possibly needed lines. Test you can try right at the spawn. Chopper should come immed. No need to wait longer than a few seconds.

http://www.filefront.com/17286017/ExtractionTest.zip

Edited by katdogfizzow