Sign in to follow this  
SKUSMC

Please for the love of God...

Hire some former Marines to do the voice acting if you guys plan on using the Corps in your games again. It makes me grimmace everytime I hear a Sergeant get called a sarge or even worse yet, sir. You could probably pay a former infantry dude to atleast advise your actors for minimum wage...

Okay, okay. We get it. The voice acting is horrendus. Tell us something we don't know.

Tell us something we don't know.

Did you know I am already on my second coffee?

Did you know I am already on my second coffee?

No sh!t? :butbut:

Hire some former Marines to do the voice acting if you guys plan on using the Corps in your games again.

But how exactly will former marines help with the voice acting, they are people like all of us so everyone has a different voice, deep, high, accent? The only thing that is messed up in ArmA 2 is that every word sounds different (like windows narrator) not like in OFP where it was perfect.

No sh!t? :butbut:

But how exactly will former marines help with the voice acting, they are people like all of us so everyone has a different voice, deep, high, accent? The only thing that is messed up in ArmA 2 is that every word sounds different (like windows narrator) not like in OFP where it was perfect.

He was referring to the terminology, not the broken speech. Both suck. I'd volunteer to voice act, but I don't want to hear myself every time I play. :)

This has been discussed many times before. Please search before posting. And use descriptive thread titles.