Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Mission Creation Wizard - Combat Mission Questions

You know how you can set up quick little missions using the mission creation wizard? You can create a "destination" or a "combat" mission in Operation Arrowhead for example. Anyway can you spawn as anybody but the German Kommando Spezialkräfte in the "Combat" missions?

No idea about the mission creation stuff, but an upcoming VBS2 feature is "Render To Texture". If we could get that for ArmA2 it would open things up like working rear view mirrors, "video" MFDs and independently zooming optical sights like you have listed in your sig. :)

Oh my god really!?

Yeah but there's no way they're gonna port that to the ArmA 2 version of the engine. :( Look how long it took them to get the heat signature mapping over to ArmA 2 from VBS2. Nevertheless, you have given me hope!

So anyway, does anybody have any ideas on either what kylania said or about my issue?

Oops I meant to edit, sorry for double post.

I personaly had issues with the wizard not working.

I think the mp editor is your best bet, its a little more work, but to answer your question,

for general mp editing anyways, the units you wish to play have to be made playable.

No idea about the mission creation stuff, but an upcoming VBS2 feature is "Render To Texture".

That would be most awesome.