Sign in to follow this  

Hey, I am making a mod of the Pakistani Armed Forces that will add... Pakistani Units to Arrowhead. I am making these units OPFOR as I intend to use them in a mega campaign I am currently making, however I will most likely provide BLUFOR configs too. So for starters ill give out some basic info about the mod. The goal is to get ALL of the units of the pakistani armed forces into the game. I will be working by branch. The branches that I will be working on in order of priority are

* Pakistan Army

* Pakistan Navy

* Pakistan Air Force

* Pakistan Marines

* Paramilitary forces of Pakistan

* Pakistan Coast Guard

* Pakistan Strategic Nuclear Command

camo patterns will be:

pakistan_pattern.jpg

Any suggestions, comments, concerns are most cetainly welcome.

thank you much, will do.

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Okay, the first release is just going to give reskinned units and vehicles already included in BIS games. Later versions will include new vehicles and weapons. For the first release, the FAL will be used instead of the G3 as a placeholder.

Classes will include:

Medic

Rifleman

Automatic Rifleman

Machine Gunner

Officer

Squad Leader

Team Leader

Engineer

Rifleman (AT)

Rifleman (AA)

Sniper

Marksman

Vehicles will include

T55

M113

Aircraft will include:

AH1S

AH1F

Mi17

Uh1Y

sounds good nice idea, I think vilas has a g3 it you ask him he may let you use it, also talk to YorT he has a lot of great stuff as well.

Edited by esco7800

Thanks guys for the positive feedback. Will be going full steam ahead on this, however I have prior commitments (Another undisclosed project, school and work), but I will try to get out at least two updates a week.

Nice idea indeed. Can you add Pakistani UN troops as well?

Of course, I actually meant to put that in the OP and forgot. I suppose I should make them Independent factioned though, so they go with the Cherno UN troops.

sounds good nice idea, I think vilas has a g3 it you ask him he may let you use it, also talk to YorT he has a lot of great stuff as well.

thanks, I will follow up on those.

Will there be an Indian Army mod too? (not specificly from you)

If so India vs Pakistan mod would make a GREAT campaign!

I can help ya with promo screens, SOME textures, translations (only written, my Urdu/Punjab/Hindi accents is terrible) on that or the campaign youre working on now...

1) I have not really considered the Indian Army but that is not a bad Idea

2) If you can make urdu translations that would be great. And actually to be honest, if the accent is horrible, ill take it, i'm not sure how many pakistani players I will find playing this game.

Send me a PM. Thanks.

To everyone else, there should hopefully be a WIP report at the end of next week, its just that my RL has been hell on earth lately due to undisclosed family issues.

Is this mod still on? If so, is there any release date roughly.

Edited by Foxhound
Do not dig up old and inactive threads asking for info/release dates