Sign in to follow this  
Noone

OFP : Peacekeepers

use private messenger to do that

The models, I belive, were done by Noone himself. The Hummvee is lighter than Gimbal's and it's missing the UN letters on top. As for the Chinook, i'm not sure cause iv'e never seen it before.

The UN generally is made up of military soldiers sent in under the UN banner to protect whatever country.. The only permanent UN staff (as far as I was aware) are just there to monitor things like weapon production (ie. weapon inspection tours in Iraq)

At last, there is a UN-campaign on the way. I've been waiting for this since the first day with OFP.

One of the first things that came on my mind, was that deja-vu feeling I got. In many ways this game reminds me about the scenery in former Yugoslavia, were I served as a UN-soldier many years ago...

But if there is more than one person who's doing this job, why not cooperate? The result might be even better... I think.

But anyway, it looks good this far... I'll be back.

BY4 - Out!

(Edited by BravoYankee4 at 4:56 pm on Jan. 3, 2002)

If someone made a Bosnia campainge they would have to put s**t loads of mines on every inch of grass

Well, let me answer you all.

First of all these models are mine, as if you look closer you will notice the difference between my Hummer and Gimbal's. I haven't seen Gimbals page, until today. I haven't stolen skins or any part of them from any source. You have my word on it.

I am using Bimbi's UN soldier skins in my campaign. As i haven't been a peacekeeper (i have military combat experience, but in different region) I have L24A as my advisor (he was in UN contingent in Bosnia).

No, in my campaign UN will not engage NATO directly in any way, but will be caught in a battle between NATO and local government forces (backed up by SU advisors and troops). Friendly fire, you know smile.gif

But anyway, most missions will be battles agains bandits and marauders.

And yes there are UN CH47Ds in green :

Kosovo 1999 :

CH47165m.jpg

CH47166m.jpg

IFOR CH47D

CH47-93.jpg