Sign in to follow this  
Iron_XdeathX

Multiplayer won't connect.

Ok, I just updated to version 1.07 yesterday (I previously had version 1.04 running). I tried going onto multiplayer this mourning. As soon as the server list shows up, it says that I need to update to version 1.07, I click the ok button and all of the servers show up. All of which show that I can connect to. I click to join, I get into the team select for the server, but when I go to connect from there is where the problem comes. After I selcet my spot and it ok it goes into the loading screen. It loads for a few seconds and then kicks me back out to the server list. I know for a fact that it successfully updated because I have the EW campaign on there. Any help anyone has would be appreciated.

Few questions for you.

You do know this is the Arma section, this is not Arma 2 section,

and Arma has no 1.07 patch, so you must be talking about Arma 2.

When you go to the server list are you trying to join a server and the

server in the server list has a red dot next to it?

If it does it means that the server

RED Icon = Cannot join (Files dont match / Signed server)

Orange Icon = Can connect (passworded)

Green Icon = Good to go

If you get kicked off a server, try to get back on and the server should give you an

error message of why you cannot get on.

most times the server has a code running in their server config that tells the server to

verify signatures, that means when you try to get on the server you must have the same

files as the server, so if its a arma2 server and you have arm2 but you are running mods, then you will get kicked.

the other issue is when you get on the server and you get kicked and the server gives

you an error message "battleye initialization failed"

then you need to update your battleye, use this post as a reference for that:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=104254&highlight=battleye+initialization+failed

Try to join the server a few times and it should give you an error, make sure the server you are trying

to join, its icon is not red, as i said above if it is then remove any mods from your target line and play

with the vanilla game, if the icon is green then there should be no issues.

hope that helps.

sometimes i have problems too.

when i just left a server, go back in then it wont connect.

all other ppl can connect. i tried everything restarting windows etc.

it ended up that when i have this problem, i reboot my adsl router and im good to go.

so if all fails, try that.