Sign in to follow this  
Mora2

Cammo faces

As i am going to participate in a OFP league sponsored by Codemasters in which winners will earn a free Resistance copy, i wanted to know which do you think is the best usermade cammo face available. I have seen dozens and i don´t decide which one is the best...i used to play with terminator face by devil but it´s obvious that red eye is a liitle bit outstanding..... tounge.giftounge.gif

Thanks in advance

P.S. I don´t want to give free any frag to anybody....

smile.gif Hey there, Mora! Just use the Osama Bin Laden face, then you could call yourself, Mora from Tora Bora, biggrin.gif , but hey, do you know how to use custom made faces on other soldiers but yourself?

Grrrr. I still can't get a custom face to work. I followed Avon's tutorial and it still didn't work.

Hermmm...just download the zip and extract it into addons...in main screen scroll down and select the one you like.....

Mora Tora Bora? sad.gifsad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ May 01 2002,10:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Grrrr. I still can't get a custom face to work. I followed Avon's tutorial and it still didn't work.<span id='postcolor'>

If you want to email me (not private message) about it offline, go ahead.

In the meantime, eat your heart out! tounge.gif

AvonLady_Soldier_Camo.jpg

(With thanks to Mr. G. for the excellent work) wink.gif

ahh there there...he loves you

bigboy.jpg

i'm sorry but i just couldn't resist this one biggrin.gif

every time i see that guy, i puke in the waste-basket next to my computer.(really!wink.gif

So please no more of that gay stuff

I think i need some therapy.....can anyone reply to this with a slut or something?