Sign in to follow this  
evilnate

Crew served weapons :: M2/TOW/Mk19

Greetings,

I am having a heck of a time deploying crew served weapons. The only tripod that I am able to interact with is the "Tripod_bag", but no matter what weapon bag I use it always ends up being a Mortar.

I also noticed that there isn't TOW or Mk19 gun bags, am I blind?

Method of trying to deploy weapons:

1. Drop M2HD_mini_TriPod_US_Bag_EP1 where I would like to deploy the MG.

2. Pickup M2StaticMG_US_Bag_EP1 and move to tripod bag on ground.

3. Look at tripod bag on ground and only option is to pickup tripod bag....

My goal is to have crew served weapons for a multiplayer coop mission, too much to ask for? :confused:

mini tripod is broken, can only use the generic Tripod_bag

mini tripod is broken, can only use the generic Tripod_bag

Has anyone been able to use a M2 on the generic tripod_bag?

I have, Place a US Army Static M2, not the minitripod version and then disassemble it and it should work

I have, Place a US Army Static M2, not the minitripod version and then disassemble it and it should work

You have? Awesome!

I don't think i've been using a miniM2 gun, just the mini tripod(see above classname I referenced). Like I said, when I try to use the M2 backpark with the generic "Tripod_bag", it's only a mortar, not M2.

Can you let me know exactly which class names? Also, I am currently running OA addons only (so anyone can play the missions).

Okay I've spent most of the day trying to get a crew served M2, but no go. Instead i'm trying to get the M252 to work.

It works well, but the problem is that i'm not able to get the artillery module to work with the M252 and tripod backpacks (no targeting). I can get it to work with a static M252.

Anyone figure this out? Work okay in MP?

Is is possible to have a unit start the mission with the disassembled mortar parts? So far I only got it to carry the empty tripod bag, but I have to disassemble a standing mortar to get the parts.

EDIT:

Oh I just noticed the bag is already filled.

Edited by alleycat