Sign in to follow this  
Redline

M1 abrams at 2000 feet

falling 2000 feet and landing safely on the desert floor tounge.gif

i just love the editor!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ April 27 2002,13:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"HALELUJAAA!!!"<span id='postcolor'>

lol smile.gif!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 27 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">take your umbrella and watch out for falling tanks! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

can someone PLEASE give me ONE example of that, so that I can edit it for the future.

that would be very much apreciated

Hey,

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setpos [(getpos this select 0), (getpos this select 1), 2000]<span id='postcolor'>

2000 = the altitude in meters.

smile.gif

Penetrator

I love that command, i use it for stacking things to make big walls, or huge bunkers.... even things floating on the water... *sigh* Operation Flashpoint, isn't there anything you CANT do?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sid @ April 28 2002,23:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*sigh* Operation Flashpoint, isn't there anything you CANT do?<span id='postcolor'>

It can't and won't wash the dishes.

to wash dishes:

girlFriend setpos [(getpos kitchenSink select 0), (getpos kitchenSink select 1), 3]

bad thing is after the you would need (GIRLfriend.slap speed 100 strength 7-00- HOSPITAL 3 4 biggrin.gif

but that sound seriosly cool gonnaa try it tomorrow cause im gonna go to bed seya all later biggrin.gif

I doubt I'll ever get a girlfriend anyway. If I lived alone I'd do it myself.