Sign in to follow this  
34cool

Where to buy ?

well ?? where sohuld i buy the gold edition ? who has the best price ? can i download it somewhere ? do they do that with games ? like let you pay and then DL and then you could burn it to a disk ? well let me know, thks

uhm.....what country are you in? What region? This is a big ol' planet and kinda need that info to help you. Btw I here that a little mom and pop shop in NW Algeria has it for only $10us, so that's a deal smile.gif

COLINMAN

edit...

If you want to download it you go to the Codemaster website and look for the download option for the Red Hammer upgrade. It downloads like a patch and goes directly into your OFP program, so there isn't anyway to save it. If you reformat or delete OFP you lose it. It's like $7us to download. If you want a hard copy you need to buy the upgrade in store and that one inlcudes the stratagy guild.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (34cool @ April 26 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can i download it somewhere ? do they do that with games ? like let you pay and then DL and then you could burn it to a disk ?<span id='postcolor'>

You can do that with Red Hammer but not the original OFP.

Anyway I'm sure that the local games store in Afghanistan can sell you OFP if you send them a camel.

$#@%@ ate the last camel yesterday, piece of.... i knew i should have kept it

i was kinda thinking the cheapest places would be online, but i'm in the US, nebraska.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (34cool @ April 26 2002,20:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">$#@%@ ate the last camel yesterday, piece of.... i knew i should have kept it

i was kinda thinking the cheapest places would be online, but i'm in the US, nebraska.<span id='postcolor'>

Are you in Lincoln or Omaha, or are you out in the boonies? because Id bet that those two cities have a Best Buy or a Electronics Boutique somewhere

i'm in lincoln, we got a best buy. but i was wondering if there were maybe cheaper places online, but it likes like it's about 30.00 everywhere

thats the best deal you are gonna get, unless you wanna deal with ebay or some bull. just get it at Bestbuy, save some stress

lol, woo-hoo huskers. i'm going to go to best buy today and pick it up, unless i find out it's more then 30$ there, then i'll goto k-mart, anyways i'll soon be ready to kill you all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (34cool @ April 27 2002,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol, woo-hoo huskers. i'm going to go to best buy today and pick it up, unless i find out it's more then 30$ there, then i'll goto k-mart, anyways i'll soon be ready to kill you all.<span id='postcolor'>

if you have 56k modem, don't bet on it....

you'd need DSL line for good play.

oh, and watch out if you are playing with me online in future. I have tendency to cause friendly fire when i operate vehicles.

lol ralph, i'll watch my six, you point ok ? and i do have a cbl conn.