Sign in to follow this  
1para{god-father}

Some tips and Help please

I have a few questions for all you experts !

1) Which view is best to adopt ?

2) Any tips on shooting as I find it very hard to home in on targets, I can spot them but before I can aim at them they are allready shooting me it seems to take me a long time to hit the target even when crouched, I am using the rclick to zoom.

Many thanks

Paul

hi and welcome, for the first one;what view your talking about?third or first person? second ;u can use a weapon with scope to help hitting them faster,

and more training ,training and more training to get to know the weapons and how they hit a target from different angles and ranges.

cya

Thanks,

Yes I was trying to find out what others use for there Views i.e third or First which is the best one to adopt and stick with.

Also yes I agree I think I should stick to more training and ill start using the scope, is that what i should be using instaed of right click zoom ?

Thanks

Paul

I use first person when playing on foot,but change to third person when I am driving or flying to see what happens around the vehicle and for bigger view.

also handy to look whats behind a wall or building insted off pocking your hear around the corner:D

for close combat you can stick to normal view and use rightmousebutton to zoom in,but for a range beyond 200,300meter a scope can become real handy for picking off enemy forces.

hope it helps,

cya

I have a few questions for all you experts !

1) Which view is best to adopt ?

2) Any tips on shooting as I find it very hard to home in on targets, I can spot them but before I can aim at them they are allready shooting me it seems to take me a long time to hit the target even when crouched, I am using the rclick to zoom.

Many thanks

Paul

I dunno if your rightclick mouse button is also holding your breath...so holding it tooooo long can cause problems with your aiming.

better is too fully aim straight away or -+ for zooming on your keyboard.

I have custom set keys so you have to check the default keybindings for holding breath etc...

Learn first person for everything and you'll be fine.