Sign in to follow this  
168GRN HPBT

What do you pay for yor internet?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (madmike @ April 25 2002,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this is a really dumbass question but how do you do the euro money sign??? confused.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

AltGr + e = € ... works on all keyboards I think.

Free internet from AOL for a year cause i bought a Desktop from Gateway and it is almost due.But i didnt get anthor year when i bough my laptop a week ago though.Soon i'll be getting AT&T Cable internet service soon and get it for $5 a month and im not joking!I get a discount, cause a friend. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tydium @ April 25 2002,17:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">50 € a month for 256/256 ADSL connection. (That include the connection and the ISP)

I can connect 5 PC's to it.

Unlimited access

168GRN HPBT:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

The company here that dose these things to my ass, tells me that the plans are "well placed in the world market" (no shit I got that out of them this week).

<span id='postcolor'>

Does all ISP's in Australia use transfer caps ?

I don't know any ISP here in Finland that uses them. Probably because if someone tried they would be out of business in no time.<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

The company here that dose these things to my ass, tells me that the plans are "well placed in the world market" (no shit I got that out of them this week).

<span id='postcolor'>

yes most of them do now have Caps :-(((

I don't pay anything for most of my time online since I am at work. 256k DSL. I have no idea how much the company pays for it. I pay something like $20 U.S. a month at home for America Offline. wink.gif

56k modem,

MSN..(arrgghh sorry!!!wink.gif

usually gets 44k-45k.

but soon will get DSL.

then i can play OFP online smile.gif

I'm deployed to a Middle East country and we have to pay for the internet using something like a calling card sold by the local TelCo. Turns out to be about 120 USD a month for pretty crappy dialup.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm deployed to a Middle East country and we have to pay for the internet using something like a calling card sold by the local TelCo. Turns out to be about 120 USD a month for pretty crappy dialup.

<span id='postcolor'>

Ouch!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you aint' cheatin, you ain't tryin!<span id='postcolor'>

Did your drill sergeant tell you this? Mine did. Old infantry saying. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heh..it's a motto for the NSW group I'm with.<span id='postcolor'>

What's NSW?

New South Wales (NSW) it's the state in Australia where Sydney is located

Or am I wrong ??

{NOTE:I am from NSW(the state)}

I also have ISDN same as Hilandor, have a look here though for dialup 56k deals and 128k unmetered ISDN.......

http://www.giointernet.com/

Aye 10 ft tall and shoots lightning bolts oot his airse........;-))