Sign in to follow this  
unsobill

ANY USA HOLD SERVERS OR PVP IN Operation Arrowhead?

Hello,

Is there any US based HOLD or PVP 24/7 servers with decent numbers of players ?

If there is none - i suggest everyone interested in building PVP(HOLD) community and hosting server report here with details what could be done.

I'm just sick of watching evo coop players dominating ARMAII & ARMAII:OA multiplayer.

Looking for good USA hosting servers with lowest ping (not more 140 for US players - east coast or west coast)

time to take actions:cool:

0 players currently - is there particular time everyone joining ?

Is that the ONLY AAS/HOLD server for whole arma 2 mutliplayer ?

...that's despicable :(

... i suggest everyone interested in building PVP(HOLD) community and hosting server report here with details what could be done.

All done already mate, just check it out on www.armacalypse.com. We are an open PvP community and have quite mature players, and lots of fun.

Usually people play in the evenings (from ~10pm eastern time) until late night. Between 15 and 40 people currently, depending on the day. Don't forget to dust off your mic, we are using VON.

Edited by qwertz

Yes,I missed Qwertz about ten times tonight.He is a hard sucker to shoot.Of course it is hard to kill anyone when Nedved kills you like 30 times in a row.Good times on Armacalypse tonight,very good times.:D

0 players currently - is there particular time everyone joining ?

Is that the ONLY AAS/HOLD server for whole arma 2 mutliplayer ?

...that's despicable :(

There are few here in the US (another one would be the C5 server) - if you want to try a European one, check the BCA server: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/178.63.61.132:2302/

Problem, is, there are roughly 4x more players in the EU vs US, and PvP requires a minimum amount of people being connected to get the server going...

Edited by qwertz

lol god dam nedved. He's not even human
No,he is not.He is some kind of Arma God.He smites all who come against him in battle with fiery wrath.:D