nikoaton

Problem texture or lights at night

As the title says, the problem I demonstrate in the video that I put below.
I have all the graphics in ultra. distance view 4000 and objects 2800

https://youtu.be/6de9ZT9CQvU

looks to me like you're running a mod that conflicts with lighting vectors. Try it in vanilla, and then see if there are any mods that could be causing this issues by turning them off one by one. Any shadow (shadow texture, not ENB) mods you may have or community made lighting configs could be the issue, so if you knowingly run a mod like that, I'd start there.

looks to me like you're running a mod that conflicts with lighting vectors. Try it in vanilla, and then see if there are any mods that could be causing this issues by turning them off one by one. Any shadow (shadow texture, not ENB) mods you may have or community made lighting configs could be the issue, so if you knowingly run a mod like that, I'd start there.

I did the tests only vanilla (no mods, no addons), and the same thing. I did a test a video card with Furmark and atitool. No problems.

Today reinstall Windows 10 to see if it was any configuration but the problem continues. I'm thinking it can be the video card. I tried a campaign mission and to kill opford appear, randomly, some artifacts

Edit: Confirmed that it is not my video card is the game with the latest update

Did you verify your game cache? Uninstall and re-install? Latest video drivers? etc. If none of those work, please post a feedback tracker ticket with a link to your video and maybe an rpt. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

Did you verify your game cache? Uninstall and re-install? Latest video drivers? etc. If none of those work, please post a feedback tracker ticket with a link to your video and maybe an rpt. Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

The problem is not mine, it's the game. If you want to try in the editor, you just put a manageable character in Kavala, just as pictured in the link, at 2am (night). If you see the house in front have the same problem as I show in the video

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/617347983766860450/1158639F7E0D055FB43E983092DB1A9C0E0D4239/