Sign in to follow this  
minimalaco

gtx 480 problems with textures

Anyone have a solution for this? In the interiority of zargabad, or islands of icebrakr Lingor. houses are slow to load textures.

the funny thing is that the problem only happen with concrete construction, such as the Tora Bora map uses only clay constructions typical of afghanistan and there I have no loss of texture or lower horrible fps.

I have completely disabled phsyx, ambient occlusion off, etc ... :(

my specs:

core i7 920 2.66 ghz

6 gb ram 1600 mhz

evga gtx480

win7 64 bits

the trouble with all this is to change a ati crossfire 4890 to happen to nvidia and the results did not change much.

thanks.

The CPU isn't really clocked high enough to drive that card properly. What HDD are you using?

PS: PhysX only affects games that use it so turning it off wont do anything at all. It is separate from the video driver.

HDD seagate 1TB, 64 mb buffer, 7200 rpm.

Even turning off Antialiasing, the problem persists with certain structures.

is that this game is poorly optimized, but I see videos of people with specs lower than mine, and I see these problems in fps and textures.

HDD seagate 1TB, 64 mb buffer, 7200 rpm.

Even turning off Antialiasing, the problem persists with certain structures.

is that this game is poorly optimized, but I see videos of people with specs lower than mine, and I see these problems in fps and textures.

Try defraging your hard drive then. Defragmentation

thanks, but the disk defragment it every week.

the biggest problem is when I zoom with right click, the fps drop from 60 to 15-20 and the game feels heavy.

but again, only about zargabad urban households, the adobe constructions chillx used in Tora Bora, it happens.

ok, with the new 266.58 nvidia drivers and changing the video memory option to default, I have no problems, no low FPS when you zoom or move around structures of lagabad.

configy.jpg