Sign in to follow this  
leeroy_jenkins38

Arma 2/OA Realism Unit/Clan

Hey there, I was skimming through some ArmA 2 clans and came across a Realism Unit and really wanted to join... The problem is that I'm too young. I'm 12 years old, have been playing ArmA 2 Combined Operations for about 3 months. I have Turtle Beach headphones and Teamspeak 3.I would like to be a pilot if that would be possible. I do have a joystick and plenty of experience with Flight Simulators and flying in ArmA. If there aren't any spots for a pilot, I'm also a good sniper. Unlike some people I know how to zero in on the target. If there are any questions or clans that would accept me please email me at scrappyd6@rocketmail.com :):)

Hey there, I was skimming through some ArmA 2 clans and came across a Realism Unit and really wanted to join... The problem is that I'm too young. I'm 12 years old

Focus on school rather than playing 16+ games.

In School you learn things like reading and respecting rules. This is essential here cause then you would not have missed the fact that we have a sticky "player looking for squad/clan" thread here.