Sign in to follow this  
ironhawx

Content for Expansion

This is just my little post in hopes BI sees and can hopefully deliver, feel free to add to it. I would like to see a C130J and the AC130, I'd also like to see the ar15 be put in, but since they seem to love the 6.5 rounds by all means put in the updated ar15-grendal series, that have upgraded receiver and barrel for the 6.5 rounds, its so iconic. Also would like to see some form of the AK, as the rebel forces would predominately be using it in some form even in "near future". Would also like to see a black variant of the holosight (small things right). Some platform features would be a melee/knife/takedown feature. I hate being able to sneak my way up to an enemy only to be forced to shoot, be nice if I could knife him in the back, throw a wire over him and zip it on his kneck, or just choke him out. Another feature...female avatars, I notice things like female shades but (unless I'm stupid and haven't seen) there is no female avatars. Also be nice since you added slings, to take that system to allow for rope ins, as well as rescue being able to hoist down a basket or something for an injured soldier, and then hoist them up and take them back to base. Last but not least possibly flying suits, ones special forces use for halo drops.

Also like to see some more camos, helmets, etc for a bit more customization of how a soldier can look.

All in all, loving arma especially w/ the latest marksmen updates, keep up the good work.