• Topics

• Alright thanks ! I'm choosing another map then and I'll let the author know about it !
    • Hi !   So i'm trying to make a domination (multiple sectors) mission player vs IA. And my goal is to make a 2 hour game where the team with the most points win at the end of this timer (each sectors earn a specific number of points). Anyways, I made a NATO base and a russian base and here is the thing : I created three squads (Infantry, AT, Marksman) and multiples vehicles in each bases. And I wanted to know if it was possible to randomly make a squad appear and have it go to a random sector. For example, every minutes : - 50% chance to spawn an infantry squad  -30% for AT  -20% for Marksman and the squad that just spawned has -10% to go to sector A -20% to sector B etc....   Same with vehicles but every 5 minutes for exemple.    Thanks !!! 😁
    • @Gyu7 you have to forget Livonia and Tanoa for the terrains
    • Use Photoshop...   Jokes aside, if there is no road segment you can't add one. Period. Only the terrain tools can do that, so for a proper fix you need to let the author know about the missing road.   However since the road surface is visible, could it be that the road is there and just not displayed on the map? My terrain-making-fu is too bad to know for sure. You can check if the road segment exists by: Get in a vehicle  Execute this little script in the debug console [] spawn { while { vehicle player != player } do { hintSilent format ["isOnRoad: %1", isOnRoad vehicle player]; }; hintSilent ""; }; Drive around on the road in trouble area. If there is an actual road segment underneath the vehicle you should see "isOnRoad: true".
      If so it could instead be that nearby objects (buildings, canal walls etc.) are interfering with the driver's pathfinding.   Your best bet in either case is to contact the author of the map and detailing the issue. While waiting for a fix, if you really need to get a vehicle through there, here are some possible workarounds: Use waypoints closely spaced together (5-25 m) and limited speed. If you do it right and thread the needle it could possibly get them through but it likely won't look good if that's important. You could also use setDriveOnPath to guide the vehicle through the troublesome sections. If you are looking for something more cinematic you could use unit capture / play.   P.s. while you're at it tell 'em to fix the textures on them buildings. I'd go blind driving around in there. 😛
    • Hello all,   I have little expirence with Arma 3 mission editing and am looking to learn more in my down time. Some time ago, I put the Addon Free Arma Radio script into an antistasi mission. After some time and getting back into Arma 3, my group began a new game of antistasi plus and I would like to add this script again. The issue I have run into is that I cannot find the mission files.   I have created a new Arma profile for misc reasons, so I figured the path to the mission files would be:    C:\Users\nucl\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\PlagueDoc\Saved\steamMPMission   However, this folder is empty. The old antistasi mission folder shows under C:\Users\nucle\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\steamMPMission, but it is not the one I am looking for. I feel I am overlooking something simple.    Any and all help is appreciated, thank you in advance!