Sign in to follow this  
tracyface

HELP - hacker destroying all units at once - Combined Ops - warfare

One hacker in my server could destroy all units from both sides, in CTI, at an instant after four hours of gaming. The console message did not show the killer.

There was no way of knowing who it was as I only have a log, BErcon and a log on our server which states only who said what and who has come in (GUID code).

My server provider tells me there is no other tool available within their servers.

Does anyone know of any other tool or server providers who can provide me with a tool that I can see a log of who killed whom? That way I would be able to pick up the hacker who killed everyone at once and spoilt our four hour lasted game.

Thanks in advance.

You could post your server configs to let us check if there are issues.

A customized scripts.txt for battleye would help too if its warfare only, but might be tricky.

To log the network traffic with a sniffer is one advanced approach.

Mainly we have to wait for the next update of battleye to protect servers at least for a while again.

Thanks for the reply PvP. I checked in battley folder of main control panel of my server and could not see any script.txt. Do you have any link where I can find a template so I can copy & paste in my server?

I googled script.txt and there are so many sites. Do you know any decent one where I can learn more about it?

Regards

John

John25uk@hotmail.com