I was able to get it to work by disabling just the APERS Mines.
Just set the cost for the mines to be higher than the zeus meter can pay for or set the cost to blank/nothing in the OpenOffice Calc cell (not 0).
Alleycat: Make sure you set the numbers for the APERS mines in
ModuleMine_APERSMine_F, ModuleMine_APERSBoundingMine_F & ModuleMine_APERSTripMine_F part of A3_Modules_F_Curator_Mines.
NOT APERSMine, APERSBoundingMine & APERSTripMine part of A3_Weapons_F_Explosives.
1. Make sure your curator is set to disabled for the addons in the map editor.
2. You can use BIS_fnc_exportCuratorCostTable to generate an .ods file. (I tried with .xls but excel was not recognizing the formulas, I downloaded the free OpenOffice to work with the .ods format.)
3. Copy the cells in OpenOffice Calc to your init.sqf file and use the function BIS_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable to load them into the game.
[curatorName, ['B_Soldier_F',1,'B_Soldier_lite_F',1,'',0]] call bis_fnc_curatorObjectRegisteredTable;
4. You then need to add the addons in initServer.sqf using the function bis_fnc_manageCuratorAddons.
Link to CfgPatches CfgVehicles https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgPatches_CfgVehicles
[curatorName, "A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR"] call bis_fnc_manageCuratorAddons;
5. You can change the numbers for the costs in the init.sqf file (after pasting the addons from the .ods), no need to use the .ods file unless you want to modify a bunch of things again.
Note: the modules I am using in the editor are
4x "game masters" each with a "set camera position", "add editable objects" & "add editing area".
2x "manage resources", one to fill the zeus meter and one to replenish it.
If you are having trouble getting the BIS_fnc_exportCuratorCostTable function to work.
here is the init.sqf & initServer.sqf for all of the addons it also has the coefficient settings using setCuratorCoef in the initServer.sqf file (you can set this to what ever you want).
The zip file now includes SarlackCuratorTables.ods (you can use this to set the costs), init.sqf & initServer.sqf with All empty vehicles and soldiers set to their side. :638:
I suggest reading http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?173350-Zeus-Documentation by Karel MoÅ™ickÃ½
EDIT2: I change the instructions to match what Nashable suggested below. (THANKS!)