Sign in to follow this  
octupi mgg

1.3 patch problem

I had originally patched to 1.3 from 1.29b. I wanted the LGB's so I uninstalled. Now the 1.3 patch won't patch the fakin thing.

Ne one help me?

Thx.

I have a problem with the 1.3 Patch, too! The first time I tried to update my 1.27b Version of OFP, but erverytime I run the patch, the OFP Logo appeared, the CD Drive worked a little bit and then.... nothing!

So i decided to download the patch again, to make sure the file is not corrupted or something. But it was still the same. So I really was pissed off and re-installed the whole game, patched it to version 1.20 (what worked perfectly), and tried to install the 1.30 patch! Guess what happened! Exactly the same, OFP logo appears, CD drive is loading, back to desktop!

Can anyone tell me what I do wrong, every other patch worked perfectly!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from octupi mgg on 10:27 pm on Nov. 18, 2001

I had originally patched to 1.3 from 1.29b.  I wanted the LGB's so I uninstalled.  Now the 1.3 patch won't patch the fakin thing.

Ne one help me?<span id='postcolor'>

What are the exact symptoms? Any messages? What do you see on the screen?

What are your detailed system specs?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Mayem on 10:45 pm on Nov. 18, 2001

I have a problem with the 1.3 Patch, too! The first time I tried to update my 1.27b Version of OFP, but erverytime I run the patch, the OFP Logo appeared, the CD Drive worked a little bit and then.... nothing! <span id='postcolor'>

Read this FAQ item and this one.

NEGATIVE...As mentioned, I was running v1.3 but wanted to correct the bug of the LGB's not working. I uninstalled the game, and made sure no folders remained....installed the game, then tryed to install the 1.3 patch (i'm in USA so default install is 1.2). OFP Logo comes up instead of the patch window like in 1.29 patch.

I installed the 1.29b patch and tried again, still same thing. I've downloaded the patch twice, no go.

Something definately wrong.

Oct.