Sign in to follow this  
breeze

combined operations Editing

I'm starting to think I made a mistake in what I bought< I was under the impression that if I ran combined operations that the editor would allow units from both games from what I am reading that doesn't sound possible?

I'm also wondering if patrolling scripts and other goodies that worked in arma 2 will work here as well?

Edited by Breeze

Yes if you installed ArmA 2 first then OA a new shortcut appears on your screen that says ArmA 2: Combined Operations. You can allow units from BOTH games ArmA 2 and OA in editor. Ex: You can play in Utes with U.S. Army troops from OA (although they're wearing desert camo) And you can use an UH-1Y or AH-1 from ArmA 2 in Takistan. Not sure about scripts, but I have mods from ArmA 2 that are compatible when I run with ArmA 2: Combined Operations. Be aware you must install OA into the same folder that ArmA 2 is in (it should do that automatically though)

I bought it from steam and its called combined operations I dont get the icon however when I launch the game steam gives me the option to launch combined operations

Hmm... Launch Combined Operations and go to editor. See if you have OA maps and ArmA 2 maps. I'm not sure since I have the boxed version of OA and ArmA 2.