Sign in to follow this  
CHB68

High pings @ Arma2 1.07 & OA ?

Anybody else noted higher pings playing ArmA 2 1.07 or OA with low bandwith connections ? Connecting to our 100mbit server with my 1000kbits connection at home I noted an increase or multiplication of pings and desyncs since Patch 1.07 and OA. Pings rise up to 250ms after 2 minutes and do not recover.All other games still work fine....:confused:

Can anybody confirm this ?

Anybody else noted higher pings playing ArmA 2 1.07 or OA with low bandwith connections ? Connecting to our 100mbit server with my 1000kbits connection at home I noted an increase or multiplication of pings and desyncs since Patch 1.07 and OA. Pings rise up to 250ms after 2 minutes and do not recover.All other games still work fine....:confused:

Can anybody confirm this ?

Me to problem lag, my 1mbps connection speed.

AO-Arma2 online game high download rate always have to be a problem. :mad:

[68030] MP: Changed bandwidth estimation defaults as almost all players use broadband connection.

....almost, but not all ! A real pity :(

Yup im with you mate. Jus got back on Arma 2 after like a months break patched it up to 1.07 then joined a server that was never above 100MS on a traceroute and getting 5000 pings and 40000 desync when playing on the server.