Sign in to follow this  
maronkoman

Heli vehicle lift (domination style!) for MP

Hi guys!

I have been searching high and low for a helicopter lift solution that is as good as, or better than the Domination 2 one. With a interface that pops up when you hover above a vehicle and is able to attach/detach the vehicle.

Ive tried to "detach" the script from the domination 2 mission (extracted the files from the .pbo file), but damn, there are a lot of scripts in domination! I found a couple of files that might be relevant but i have no idea how to patch it together for a brand new map.

Have found a heli lift script in armaholic, but it looks way crappier than the one in Domination.

Anyone with any experiences or recommendations? Would be grateful for any tips! Or at the very best, a script :)

Will offcourse show some credits to the author of the script in my map :)

Have now tried the RAV lifter, great and realistic script- but its a mod so people have to download it. And besides, its only a beta version and it needs much improvement. Anyone with a working heli lift script?

Noone has a answer to this? Of all the experts in this forum, nobody knows of a good helilift script that works on MP?

Well, maybe everybody is on vacation :P

Cool

and Wrecks????? :eek:

I search such a thing.

Edited by van Hagen