Sign in to follow this  
wizbomb

Deleting and spawning units

Hello every one! i am creating a mission on utes that you have to clear every town and essintially take over the whole island...this is a small squad OP so it isnt a big scale assualt......ok.....my question is: how can i hide units in other towns to save memory so when you get near they spawn......and when you leave a town all the units (buildings tanks solders) are deleted (not to reapear again).......so in easier terms....when u leave town they are deleted, when you come to a town they arnt hidden any more..........and if possable i would like all this to be done by triggers.......thanks for any help! :yay::yay::yay: p.s. i must tell you that i am using a patrol script so i need the units to be hidden, not spawned so when they actually apear they can do there scripting jobs and waypoints activated by there initilazations.....thank you :bounce3:

Not really sure there is a way to "hide" them other than to place them on the map in an area not used or seen by the players and then moved to location after your trigger fires. IF there is a way to hide units I would want to know it. I have other ideas for that!

thanks guys.....if i say my self this mission is very fun for me! (my own missions uasally arnt fun for me! hah no replay ability)

ok thanks guys (: DAC is complecated but it works