Sign in to follow this  
luker27

Opf on xbox

What about their communication etc.?

OFP on XBox will probably be like CS or something, no team work and and so on. First person shooter. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Norco @ April 24 2002,21:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know what you guys are smoking..but I want some.  First I have a 4 x-box lan all running on 32" minimum TV's thats a 16 player HALO lan for a little more than the cost of one of my PC's with monitor.  BTW My main rig is on a 36" Gateway Destination tounge.gif

Plus how is it bad for the company whose game you love to make more money???  Is it because you would hate to see them be able to poor more money into develpoment and come out with a better game that you would have to spend 50 bucks on?  

And one other thing if you don't like it don't play it...plain and simple<span id='postcolor'>

we're sure you do..

so.. 4 xboxes and 4 32 minimum sized tvs, plus all the networking gear.. and it only costs a little more than a single monitor.,,

uhm, I think he said pc+monitor, so it could be around $3000-$3500 if he has a good pc and a nice monitor.

COLINMAN