Sign in to follow this  
Strelok_omon

Pak Egyptian Architecture

Interesting... i recognize many of "the_hankster"s models from freeware sites. I know for a fact I've seen the USS Monitor and CSS Virginia models that he did on atleast one site. It seems somebody ripped off all or most of his models.

Of course you remember your tiger tank thread that was allowed to go on for 6 pages before it was stopped due to IP infringement. The mods will get to the bottom of the issue.

Totally agree. As I said, I decide the problem with models. And again I say, the project priotsanovlen to obtain rights to use the statues.

Close it ! Lock it up!

[01.06.2010 16:16:19] Vadim: I have no reason to buy them

[01.06.2010 16:20:27] Vadim: Here you will find the authors and do not prove that I did

not buy

[01.06.2010 16:20:40] Vadim: I bought the model

[01.06.2010 16:21:03] Vadim: I only know who the author, indicate all okay

[01.06.2010 16:21:12] Alex[sMERSH]: well, then at 18.00 I'll post the name of the author,

information about what the statue of paid and free to use them can not, and that you

included in the pack stolen. I will place this information on arma.at and bi. Forum

[01.06.2010 16:21:34] Vadim: Nope, I bought them

[01.06.2010 16:21:53] Alex (Loktew) [sMERSH]: what would prove that you bought them you

will have to report the purchase to the administration of bi forum to provide an

agreement to buy and Redmen author

[01.06.2010 16:24:01] Vadim: please tell me who the author and all, no one will know that

I downloaded them for free

[8:25:47] Вадим: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=99728

[9:00:46] Vadim: Did not see that the subject opened

[9:01:00] Vadim: although because you lock it

[9:17:15] Vadim: Well, what?

I locked that thread earlier until Strelok_omon told me that he will provide all necessary information. After the last PM from SMERSH it looks though like the "author" of this addon has not paid for the models he's using.

Strelok_omon has not sent a proof yet that he bought the models but said he got permission to use them and that he will publish the names of the original authors now. I keep an eye on this and wait for the explanation from Strelok_omon. We do not encourage piracy here and stealing of content.

How many more times I must say that we are on it. At the moment Strelok is only showing screenshots so I really don't know what that fuss is all about. He would work with these models anyway, if the thread is locked or not.

@Strelok_omon

Let me tell you that, as it is now you are not allowed to release this Addon here once you finished it. What you do at other sites and forums is not my concern though.

@Takko

Stop spamming threads with your nonsense. How many more times I have to tell you that?