Sign in to follow this  
Nikoladis

Dogs of war problems

1. I have killed the man I shoudl capture on the island, but the mission has not failed yet, and the objective seems to be compleeted. Is it still posible to finish the mission.

2. An officer at HQ said I should capture chernoskosk, but the Green guys has already captured it, and now I cannot make it blue. What can I do?

3. Is fast travel not supposed to be faster then moving manually? When moving from 1 side of the map to anther I have sit back on wait for 20 mins. Cannot event taskswitch to surf the net meanwhile, as the travel then pauses.

4. I have completed the objective to destroy the enmy base, but the base is still there and still producing enemy units. How can I stop that? Do I have to go there myself and use explosives on their HQ?

5. I have an open objective to deal with the russians, but the guy I should talk to about it, LT marny or something is not at my base. I think he probebly got run over by some of the units driving around there. Can I finish the mission still?

4. I have completed the objective to destroy the enmy base, but the base is still there and still producing enemy units. How can I stop that? Do I have to go there myself and use explosives on their HQ?

I can only answer #4 because I haven't experienced the other problems you're having. You have to destroy the enemy HQ vehicle. I tried it a bunch of different ways but it's hard to destroy and takes lots of damage to do. I finally did it with a T-72 and I think it took about 6 or 7 main gun hits.

If you don't kill the HQ vehicle it will continue to spit out troops and then it will slowly rebuild the base by adding barracks and then vehicle production facilities. Once you finally destroy the HQ vehicle itself, the HQ is gone for good and no more enemy units will come from that area.

1. I have killed the man I shoudl capture on the island, but the mission has not failed yet, and the objective seems to be compleeted. Is it still posible to finish the mission.

2. An officer at HQ said I should capture chernoskosk, but the Green guys has already captured it, and now I cannot make it blue. What can I do?

3. Is fast travel not supposed to be faster then moving manually? When moving from 1 side of the map to anther I have sit back on wait for 20 mins. Cannot event taskswitch to surf the net meanwhile, as the travel then pauses.

5. I have an open objective to deal with the russians, but the guy I should talk to about it, LT marny or something is not at my base. I think he probebly got run over by some of the units driving around there. Can I finish the mission still?

nr 1 and nr 5 is connected with each other since deal in this case means make a deal.

you are supposed to capture Lopotev at the island and then bring him back to your base. Then you will be ordered to transfer him to the russians at a specific point on the map. Once you have transferred him and the cutscenes and the radio convrsations are finished the task to "Deal with the russians" should be complete.

Okay ty, I am just gonna leave the mission and never finish it then.