Sign in to follow this  
Alan

Citizen Society RPG

Hello all!

I am putting up a RP server for all who are interesting in joining!

The scripts are from CLR, and all credits for the scripting go to their respective creators.

"Whats different?"

So far...

1) Police Station - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRB9aZnONrU

2) Jail

3) Military base

4)TBA

5)TBA

and featuring a new AI system with fully functional bus routes!

The server is still in BETA for I plan on adding much more.

"How to join?"

Just PM me and i will set you up with the TS3 info.

-Alec & Alan

Edited by Alan

Cool, I'd love to join it some time!

Ok, cool read your Private Messages (PM)

Edited by Alan

Did you ever happen to play on Gamerz 4 life server? I knew an alan there... :)

Actualy yes i was playing Gamerz 4 Life lol for a long time. :) You should join the TeamSpeak that i sented you, will yea ?

they presumed me dead, i have not logged on for a few days. But i will be editing the prices and all that in the scripts. For example i am planning on making donuts a few bucks not 300. And you are not going to be making 5000 every 5 minutes. Planning on adding a little more realism to the prices.

CS Admin.

Ryan.

You stole my name :P Lol jk, but my in-game name is Ryan, remember me?

I can't get on TS until over the weekend unfortunately.

Also, I wish it would be a little bit easier to buy guns as a civ instead of having to make them in a factory or something.

The thread was deleted on ArmAHolic, But according to a CityLife Dev, you have stolen their work.

@ryguy Yea lol just Join us when you can , it will be a pleasure to have you, and yes i remember you Ryan :) We are having more stuff than you saw on the video xD just join us :D

Edited by Alan

Not that anyone cares about the affairs nor allegations posted on "armaholic" here... But we will play along. See in the real world in order for someone to take you serious, if you make an allegation about someone you must have evidence. We would all love to see this evidence of yours.

You can furnish this evidence I hope...Right?

I mean who goes around making claims that they cannot back up? Hmmm...

If you do not have any proof of this, I suggest you take yourself back to armaholic before you make yourself sound any more foolish than you already do.

;-)

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Alec1125/untitled3.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Alec1125/untitled2.jpg

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s206/Alec1125/untitled1-1.jpg

For the record: Do not mind how the lights on the helipad lock blotchy in some areas, this is normal because there are some plants around them. I can assure you that it looks amazing from the air though. =]

Not that anyone cares about the affairs nor allegations posted on "armaholic" here... But we will play along. See in the real world in order for someone to take you serious, if you make an allegation about someone you must have evidence. We would all love to see this evidence of yours.

You can furnish this evidence I hope...Right?

I mean who goes around making claims that they cannot back up? Hmmm...

If you do not have any proof of this, I suggest you take yourself back to armaholic before you make yourself sound any more foolish than you already do.

;-)

I am simply going by what Bluevein said. I am not a member of the City Life team. They have the evidence, not me.

My statement was meant more as giving you an opportunity to prove that you haven't stolen their work. All I got was a bunch of BS, so you can probably guess how that looks.

As for the last bit, I have been around here longer then you have kid, and I know the history of CityLife having their work stolen, Bay City being one example. So you might wanna keep your mouth shut and not try and intimidate people (very poorly I might add) into leaving these forums. :rolleyes:

*Edit* I know you said the credit for the scripts go to their respective creators, but do you have the permission from said creators? Credits are nice, but they aren't worth crap if you don't have permissions.

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

CL:R is what the scripts are based on. Everyone in arma2 gives credit to pogoman but i dont give any credit to him what so ever. He took it from issetta. Issetta made CL:R Called SL in arma 1 for arma 1. And pogoman took it over to arma 2 without permission. About 4 months ago i asked him permission to edit and use the core mission itself and he said he does not have a problem with it.

That is why I don't go around speaking for other people. You are not an errand boy, so let City Life speak for themselves. Don't take the blows for them when they crumble for failing to provide evidence for these claims. We are not Bay City. Nor do I know anything about Bay City's and City Life's relations.

Out of curiosity... What work are they claiming to be theirs? I am really anticipating a response.

Edited by Citizen Society RPG

You don't have to be so defensive about it, if they have a problem I'm sure they'll contact you. If you didn't do anything wrong there's nothing to worry about.

This was so easy: http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=10476

If you want to keep this going it is up to you.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Just a side note. If you take some objects from the editor and place them together to make a new lay out in the map editor it is called making a template (cut and paste, set pos). When you get drawings, schematics & stuff & you spend 3 to 4 months playing with it in O2 then another 3 to 4 weeks getting textures and adding them to the O2 model then fing around with the config then that is called making an addon.

Edited by PROTOTYPE 001

The only addons we are using it EU_Maps. and once we put it up feel free to look. We have decided to keep it simple and small download for the public. So proto feel free to stop trolling on our post.

Were is your proof? You think you are smart or something by posting a link to another topic that I have posted. Let me simplify this for you boy. PROOF would be showing me a pic, video, mission file, etc.. of my mission with one of your models in it.

Savvy?

Until then, continue to advertise my server fool!

@ryguy

I know but it is just irritating man, i have spend a lot of time making this mission. And for them to just continue to say you have stolen our content! You have stolen our content! It is just childish. First thing is first. If you say something is stolen, then you must specify WHAT it is you are claiming to be stolen. You know I am convinced that City Life stole Bay City's addons by the way the idiots are acting.

Trolling? I was directed here by someone from Bay City. They seem to find it funny that someone they banned and we found stealing addons has out of nowere made a "mod" so much like ours.

You were caught red handed and now your trying to come off like nothing ever happened.

Still love the Police Station you "made". I am sure someone will let BIS know they took all your hard work..........

We have already contacted BIS. Be waiting for a response.

By the way, i saw a video of some of your models on youtube and they look like something out of a bad cartoon. I would MUCH rather use the standard BIS models than those things. Im only being fair.

Now we resort to tossing around the "mud". Verry grown up of you and it helps your case in so many ways.

Lets me find a response.....ok lets us do yes the cartoons your mom and I made you see when we had our alone time. (was that good enough? or should I try something else?)

Ok I am done with the kid stuff. back on track.

I saw the videos you posted on You Tube also. Oh no wait the videos were all removed because it had all City Life stuff in it. Shame.

Download map_eu right here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6194

Public addon for mission editors

Only requirement to play. The jail, police station, and AI bus routes alec made.

@proto there are only templates in the mission. There are no outside models, cars, ect.

The following is taken from the Armaholic post:

Alec1125

Level: Member

Incorrect.

The police station is ENTIRELY my work. That would be why you see it NOWHERE else on the internet, arma or arma 2. The jail is ENTIRELY my work (not featured because it is still under construction). The fully functional bus routes are ENTIRELY my work. I am sorry for getting jumpy but i have worked very hard on this server, and i am very offended by your comment.

It is a shame you guys have chosen to act so immature about this. I was merely stating a fact. Your addons do in fact look like something out of a bad cartoon. Take it how you will...A lot of people like cartoons man, nothing to get bent out of shape about. And I couldn't care less about your juvenile comments about my mom who you know nothing of. What bothers me the most is that you are trying to put a play on words like a 3 year old. You know what I meant when I said that i made the jail and the police station(I would certainly hope). I made it from "MAP EU:" (as a template). The building is a BIS model...

HOWEVER...

The building has A HELL OF A LOT more added through MAP EU: that is FAR from being the same as to where you can just throw the building down on the map.

Act your age. Please.

As for your HALF written text, please put down the message before that one, will you? Its not good to only have one side of the story now is it?

I will have no problem of droping this now. It is all up to you. "If" you have removed all the City Life stuff I have no problem with you taking CLR code and calling it yours.

But you were caught in the past taking others work and claiming it as yours. :eek:

The community needs to be informed of this as they will be the ones to judge if your little "mod" floats or sinks.

I like quoting things too... =)

Look what i found...

Page 1...

Post 1...

Reads...

"The scripts are from CLR, and all credits for the scripting go to their respective creators."

Just wanted to let the record hold that your statement was un-warranted.

As for dropping it, yes lets just both act our ages about this, after all this is a video game. As for the past. YES we used your addons but with the permission of somebody who was claiming to have the authority they didn't. Its not cool just to listen to one side of the story man, not cool.