Sign in to follow this  
airsoft recon

about using uniformmods as standard ones

is it possible to use uniformmods as the standard uniform in the campaign or the missions that come with the original game(arma2)?

if yes,how do i change the US uniforms in,in my case,the Belgian ones.

thanks!

Well their are replacement packs out their for certain mods but I have never seen one for those troops... I also think in order to do this you would have to ask the original creator I have no idea how to actually do it, thats up to you only IF you get the permission from the original creator of those guys.

Did i not make a replacement pack for the belgians? Crap my bad sorry...i'll get eki to make one once he is not so busy again.

Did i not make a replacement pack for the belgians? Crap my bad sorry...i'll get eki to make one once he is not so busy again.

yep,you're the one who made my day(can say game!).

quote in readme:

"Addon Name: Belgian Army

Version: 1.0

By: Aeneas2020, Dimitri Harkov"

any chance this uniform could replace the standard pakkage?

i would be already verry happy with the uniforms even without the UKF Weapons Pack,although....:pray:

thank-you-sign.jpg

but don't hurry(too much),i don't expect my new PC with more musscles untill next week.

believe it or not;i took the best specs for ARMA2 to a shop and told the guy to build a computer around the game,and the sequel that's comming up,so to speak.

it seems that i'm going to wear the dutch outfit in the future(see sig.).

but never the less,thanks:)

it seems that i'm going to wear the dutch outfit in the future(see sig.).

but never the less,thanks:)

Well my dutch units will also be out soon, and they are favoured by the tangodown boys so ur in luck coz that will have a replacement pack