Sign in to follow this  
Anztyr

Jungle missions?

I've looked everywhere and haven't seen a single Jungle Everon mission.. sad.gif Does somebody know a place where i could find some jungle missions?

How about a whole campaign?

http://membres.lycos.fr/opf3100/

LOTS of addons required including an alternate vehicle at the bottom of the page. Hope you have a good modem.

Have been a few reports of problems but if you backup your addon folder it should be easy enough to sort if need be.

I have maybe mentioned this once already but I'm making a whole jungle campaign too. It's going to include plenty of audible radio transmissions, custom musics, scripted cutscenes and a bit of vietnam atmosphere. But you'll have to wait a bit cause it's under construction and I'm making the missions with care and details wink.gif. There's going to be 20+ missions.

i'm working on a resistance vs ruskees campaign using gimball's planes addon.

currently all i have so far is some custom music, campaign intro and mission1 intro. i'm having problems actually compiling it into a campaign (too dumb to use notepad, using ofp campaign editor) but if i get off my ass and work at it i should have it done by mid may