Sign in to follow this  
zolop0

Limit Inventory

Hello,

I am wondering how to have a custom class have the same inventory space as the Medic/Corpsman, but be able to do a full heal. Does anyone know what I would need to know in the config line, of the addon?

Edited by zolop0

The following line would go under the class name of the new unit you are creating. That should give him the same inventory slots as a medic and the ability to heal;)

weaponSlots = 1 + 4 + 8 * 256 + 2 * 4096 + 2 + 4* 16 + 12*131072;

attendant = true;

Example:

class New_Unit : Old_Unit

{

weaponSlots = 1 + 4 + 8 * 256 + 2 * 4096 + 2 + 4* 16 + 12*131072;

attendant = true;

};

Edited by Mysteryman5150

thank you msysteryman5150. Is there any way to limit them from carrying launchers too? Is the reason why the limit inventory is because the devs wanted to make it so that it would appear that the medic was also carrying medical supplies? Throughout Arma 1 had the same sysetm where the combat medic was limited in inventory, which I like, as no man is a island.

I don't know for sure why they limited the medics inventory but that would probably be a good guess. As far as limiting certain weapons, I think you could remove the ability to carry launchers by removing the + 4 from the weaponSlots = line as that is the slot that allows for secondary weapons (launchers). Make sure not to remove the + 4 * 16 as that is the slot definition for handgun magazines;).

Edited by Mysteryman5150