Sign in to follow this  
RoDeX

2 begginers looking for a guiding hand

Hi guys,

me and my friend are interested in reskining some of the game's units. so far we have managed to reskin a couple of units, but now we are stuck. since we are just begginers- we ask for your help.

We were wondering if its possible for one of you experianced addon makers to help us (join our team), so we can learn from him/her.

and, if this isn't possible- we searched everywhere and preety much found nothing about reskining of units\soldiers- so we really need all the tips and guides

Thank You.

Why don't you try and join an already established team and learn from them?

Hi guys,

me and my friend are interested in reskining some of the game's units. so far we have managed to reskin a couple of units, but now we are stuck. since we are just begginers- we ask for your help.

We were wondering if its possible for one of you experianced addon makers to help us (join our team), so we can learn from him/her.

and, if this isn't possible- we searched everywhere and preety much found nothing about reskining of units\soldiers- so we really need all the tips and guides

Thank You.

I'm not too good with just reskins but what were the things you wanted to know?

Stalker and bink helped me out a great deal when i 1st got here...not to pile more work on them or anything. Or failing that you can drop me a pm.