Sign in to follow this  
kazan

Pmc_fury jungle conversion

Has anny one tryed this campaign i D\L it on my 56K today took 3HRS with the 30MB of addons i installed it which worked fine but when i get to the third mission it keeps crashing back to desktop a i get a message saying bad vehicle HMPPMV crew annybody had this promble if so how do u fix it confused.gif

Yes, I downloaded the campaign.

When I saw the addon requirements, I shelved the whole thing. Too many addons to investigate their quality.

In your case, either try finding the latest edition of the addon in error or verify that you've installed it at all or correctly.

yep i installed the pbo file in the addons folder like it said to it's the addon which is sick dont know where to find the vehicle addon HMPPMV dose annyone know

same i am haveing same prob ... worst thing is, is that we cant skip the level with the "endmission" command cozz it crashes ya  when it goes to load the breifing =:/

rather anoying realy =(

tho i did notice, with a few of the addons they had config.cpp files, and they dont have there own folders so it is constantly getting over written .... wonder if that has something todo with it.....

dont know but it's pissing me off it looks like a kick ass campaing the first two missions where good u think the guy who mad the campaing would have found this an fixed it.i looked for the addon which dont work but no luck finding it os i have know idea how to fix it mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kazan @ April 07 2002,11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yep i installed the pbo file in the addons folder like it said to it's the addon which is sick dont know where to find the vehicle addon HMPPMV dose annyone know<span id='postcolor'>

I've not tried this myself yet but did you read the bit on the webpage in red text that says

Pour  le message d'erreur "HMP_PMV_crew" remplacez l'ancien addon par celui ci:

For the message error "HMP_PMV_crew" replace the old addon by this:

http://membres.lycos.fr/opf3100/addons/HMP_PMV.zip

If you're still having problems with the Jungle version of the campaign, try the original version available at http://flashpoint.nekromantix.com/

bighodge

i got it going ... goto ofp.cz and do a search on "HMP"

it should list a few things ... d/l the addon "little bird" and the other one forgotten it ,,,, and then it works!!!

only think is that i am now at the montingac "how ever it is spelt" level and he has made it so you can select weapons .. and all i have is a crusty mp5 navy!!! it is friggen hard to complete that mission witha wussy gun like that ... hate it realy... it has been that gun since 2 missions before that.

ahwell

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (kazan @ April 09 2002,11:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dont know but it's pissing me off it looks like a kick ass campaing the first two missions where good u think the guy who mad the campaing would have found this an fixed it.i looked for the addon which dont work but no luck finding it os i have know idea how to fix it  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You might want to play the PMC Fury ORIGINAL version first.

Like it was posted  earlier, you'll find original from http://flashpoint.nekromantix.com

It requires 0 addons. Its been tested and its fully working.

Snake Man, PMC.

The new HMP_PMV zip worked fine so the campaings sweet now thinks for the help everybody smile.gif