Sign in to follow this  
slambo239

Missing sights

The normal view gun sight is missing from my game. I have not seen if this is the case with vehicles yet but it is definitely not there for rifles or handguns. If I use a rifle with a scope, I still do see the crosshairs in it. I have these mods installed:

ACE

ACEX

CBA

Binkowski face Camo

31st_MEU

GMJ_SightAdjustment

20thSFG(camo uniform for 20th SFG by Binkowski)

DC(Digital Compass)

SAP(Everon)

SOWmod

JTD(Fire & smoke)

I did not have this problem when i first installed ACE but it is a problem now. I know others that have the MEU & GMJ mods that are running ACE and do not have this problem so I think it rules out those two obvious choices. Plus the sight was there before ACE. Does anybody have any idea what i need to get or do to get this sight back?

Thanks

Edited by Slambo239
mispelling

do you mean the crosshair which you see when not using sights/optics, or the sights/optics that you get when you right click?

ACE Key

SHÄ°FT+F

CQC sight to Optic Sight or reverse... ? You can disable the crosshair in game diffuculty settings.

I was really hoping it was that simple but SHIFT+F didnt work. I use Six Updater for the keeping up with the updates and installation of them as well.

do you mean the crosshair which you see when not using sights/optics, or the sights/optics that you get when you right click?

It is the normal sight i am missing...not crosshairs